Chapter 77

Alli nibbled on her thosai. Her eyes wide as she glanced at Akilandeshwari and Thara before staring Vajra who slide his left hand to hers, holding it tightly under the table.

" Aaryn yenge? Meeting mudinji ponna aprom discussion ke kude varala," Mr Achuta said as he walked with Kishan.

Thara bite her lips, exchanging glances with Akilandeshwari.

" Kishan...Vaa da...saptutu veetuku po," Akilandeshwari said gesturing her head to Kishan who frowned seeing Thara's expression. The young man however smiled at Akilandeshwari and sat down opposite Vajra with Mr Acutha frowning but also sitting down.

Thara then served the two men their dinner with Akilandeshwari asking Thara to sit down and eat.

" Ille Patti Avar varatom..." Thara said to Akilandeshwari who shook her head.

" Avan yeppe varuvano...saptutu vanthana ? Née night sapdama paduka poriya ?" Akilandeshwari asked Thara who gulped.

" Apidi ille...avaru varatome, yeneke pasikile..." Thara said, wringing her hands together.

The matriarch sighed and shook her head before standing up. She gave Thara a look before walking away to wash her hands.

" Seri Kishan...naa mothele mele poren," Akilandeshwari said, sparing a stern look at Thara before walking away.

Vajra then stood up causing Thara to frown.

" Yenda..." Thara asked her brother who mumbled his full before walking to wash his hands.

Thara raised her eyebrows, warning Alli as she tried to stand up. The girl gulped before hastily eating her last piece of idly before grabbing both her plate and Vajra's plate to the kitchen.

Kishan blinked raising his eyebrows at Thara who shook her head amusedly.

" I always bring my plate to the kitchen...Amma apidi katu kuduthanga...Alli kum yenne parthu palagirchu pole...Inthe Vajra paiyan thaan athulam seiya mattan," Thara said to Kishan who nod his head.

" Ka...Naa veetuku ponuma ille inge stay panlama ?" Vajra asked in a quiet voice as he walked infront of her.

Thara's eyes widened. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at her dejected brother.

" Yenda ipidi pesure...Sighs...unga mama unake inge guest room kuduthurukarule...Po...née mele poi, kulichitu padu...naa varen," Thara said mussing Vajra's hair, nudging him upstairs with Alli.

" Anni naa partukuren...ninge mele ponum na ponge," Kishan said with a small smile. Thara nod her head gratefully before walking upstairs. She checked on Bavani, placing the blanket up to the woman's waist, switching off the lights before closing the door softly.

She licked her lower lips as she walked to her room. She picked up her mobile, exhaling her breath. Once again Aaryn's line went busy making her heart heavy as tears flow down her cheeks. Her mind clouded with all kind of scenarios causing her insecurities to multiply as she laid on the bed crying loudly as she fell into an exhausted sleep.

************************************
Thara gasped as she jerked out of the bed, patting slightly as she sat on the bed. Her heart beating loudly as she glanced to her side. Aaryn was laying on the bed bare chested making exhale her breath. She reached to the nightstand and took her phone. Her yawned slightly as she on her mobile. The digital clocked displayed the time 3.40 a.m.

She stretched her hands up in the air before getting out of the bed. She took her phone with her to the washroom. She stood infront of the large oval mirror staring at her reflection. She placed her phone on the small space and tied her hair into a ponytail before splashing the water on her face. She then quickly brushed her teeth, peed and washed her lower region before grabbing her phone and walked out of the room unaware that her husband was awake and saw her tiptoeing away.

Aaryn frowned, sitting up straight on the bed after Thara closed the door as silently as she could. He took his phone and his face turned into confusion seeing the time displayed.

" Inthe nerathule yenge pora iva," he muttered as he got up. He went to the washroom and shook his head seeing the unflushed toilet bowl. He stood up  infront of the bowl, lowering his pants before peeing. He then flushed and washed himself before walking out of the washroom.

Aaryn rubbed the back of his neck, pacing a little around his room before muttering F**k it and walked out of the room. His eyes squinted together as eyebrows frowned seeing the dim lighted corridor. The entire floor was dark as he made his way down the stairs.

He checked Vajra's room, Alli's room, his red room, study, his mother's room , wrinkling his nose seeing his father sleeping on the recliner there. He shook his head before closing the door.

" Yenge poita..." he muttered as he walked down the stairs. He once again checked the kitchen and the walked into the living room scratching his forehead. His eyes zoomed towards the room on the right of the living room, the door was slightly ajar and brightly lit. He quickly walked to the room and blinked seeing Thara sitting down on the floor as she prayed to the God's.

Aaryn exhaled his breath as he watched his wife crying as she sat infront of the portraits asking for their help. He pursed his lips together as he heard her saying in an anxious and worried tone, pouring her insecurities to the God's.

Aaryn shook his head before turning his heels and walking back to their room. He took a cigarette and tried lighted it up, snarling and throwing it on the floor as the lighter didn't work. He rubbed his forehead before laying down on the bed.  Guilt flow through him as he thought about his actions. He sighed, punching the side of bed.

His eyes widened as the door opened and Thara walked back inside. When she laid back on the bed, he quickly turned his body to the side, placing his arms on her tummy. Thara stiffened for a minute before relaxing. She exhaled her breath, turning her head towards him, pressing a kiss on his forehead before closing her eyes.

When she closed her eyes and started breathing deeply, nuzzling her head in his bare chest, Aaryn kissed her crown, patting her back softly.  The man then closed his eyes going back to dreamland only to wake up two hours later while his wife kept snoring softly.

************************************
Sorry everyone just a short update as many asked for another chapter today. I couldn't right more then this and I hope this is OK
Thank you

Can't wait to read your wonderful comments for this chap and the previous chapters.