chapter 28

Mihira smiled softly as she caressed Vajra's head. The young boy was sleeping soundly on her lap.

Linga who was his beach partner was snoozing against the pillar. Revant, Harish and Nadiya walked inside behind Yantra. The newcomers smiled softly and took their blessing from Thailavar.

Revant turned around and saw Mihira sitting on the small couch facing the window with Vajra curled up on her lap. He chuckled and shook his head fondly.

" Irru naa avan veetuku thookitu poren," Revant said making Mihira's face changed subtlety.

" Yen...avan than thoongura le..." she said in a soft voice.

Super star watched her face and smiled. He cleared his throat making Revant and Mihira turned around.

" Ithuvum unge veedu thane? Avan thoongatum...Mihi ma...thambhi eh mele room le paduka vei," Superstar said making Mihira swallow her saliva. She smiled and nod her head. Her eyes bright and glowing. Revant sighed and looked at Ravi who gave a nod making the young man turn around and carry Vajra on his arms.

Yantra gave small smiled to Mihira and told her sit. " Rev...yenge roomle thoonga vechiru...anthe first room when your turn right," he said making Revant nod and walk with Vajra in his arms.

Mihira smiled and hugged Harish and Nadiya. " Seri juice yedutu varen," she said making the two shook their head.

" Ille Mihi...nanga ippe than veliya poitu vantom...seri beach ke walk polama ?" Harish asked making Nadiya nod her head excitedly.

Yantra chuckled and told them to wait. He turned around and spotted Rukmini in the corner, reading a book. He cleared his throat and called her name asking her to bring his camera.

The foursome waited for Rukmini who came down with Revant holding a DSLR. Yantra smiled and thanked her. He nod to the gang and they informed their elders before walking out to the sandy beach.

Yantra chuckled seeing Mihira giddly press her toes on the shore and squeak seeing the baby crabs. His face flushed in happiness as he took candid shots of her. Mihira glowed with happiness as she walked towards a deeper area and playfully splash Revant and Rukmini with Nadiya on her side.

Harish chuckled as he stood next to Yantra. " They all love beach..." he said in an amused tone.

Yantra grinned and nod making Harish waggle his eyebrows. " Ninge pole ?" He asked making Yantra grin and shook his head. Harish chuckled and elbowed him, nudging his chin towards Mihira who was drenched by Revant.

" Ani mama kude beach crazy lam ille...but attai ke beach naa avalo pudikum," Harish said as both man sat on the sand watching their antics.

************************************

Madhav carried Anitha while Yashwan carried Riya to Riya's bedroom and placed the girls on the bed. They chuckled seeing the little ones cuddling together as they slept. Madhav switched off the lights and closed the door gently.

" Ama yenge yaarum kannom?" Madhav asked making Yashwan shrug his shoulders.

" Yantra veetuku yethum poitangala nu teriyele...nee poriya?" Yashwan asked making Madhav rub the back of his neck.

" Ange ponalum beach thaan...aprom Thalaivar vere irruparu...nambhe adivasikunum..." Madhav said and snickered with Yashwan.

" Deyh pesame yethachum ride poitu varuma ? Inge yenna irruku nu sooti partutu ?" Madhav asked making Yashwan nod.

" Seri irru yenge inthe veetu saavi ?" Yashwan muttered making Madhav raised his eyebrows.

" Deyh veedu saavi Yethuku da...Naveen macha kitte jeep saavi vangituva," Madhav said making Yashwan snort.