Chapter 72

Thara moaned softly as she popped her eyes open. She smiled sleepily, turning her body around as she wiped the hair out of Aaryn's face gently. She sat up on the bed and hissed, biting her lips tightly as her body felt a jolt of pain rushing down her spine.

" Rombhe valikitha ?" Aaryn rumbled as he looked at her with a soft expression.

Thara shivered hearing his baritone voice. She swallowed her saliva and bend down slightly kissing his forehead. Her eyes widened as she gasped when Aaryn expertly tossed her on his lap and spanked her slightly.

" F**k baby your still wet!" He said in a surprised tone as his digit probed her folds. Aaryn fondled her buxom as she bite her lips and mewled.

Thara gasped when they heard a knock on the door. Aaryn cursed and withdraw his digits from inside her. Thara quickly got up and looked at him with a pout showing her torn clothes. Aaryn sighed and pointed to the bathroom as he wore his shorts.

When Thara scurried inside the bathroom. Aaryn cleared his throat as he faced the door.

" Who is it ?" Aaryn asked.

" It's me," a soft voice said.

Aaryn exhaled his breath. " Go to my study Chandni...I will see you there," he said clearing his throat slightly.

" I...I want to see her not you," Chandni's soft voice emerged from the other side.

Aaryn blinked and turned his head to the bathroom where Thara emerged wearing a silky black robe. Her face and lower legs were glistening with water droplets running down them.

Aaryn sighed and walked to the door knob and unlocked it. Thara raised her eyebrows as her husband stepped away slightly as the door pushed open and Chandni walked in.

Chandni whistled as she eyed the room. The walls were painted in a ashy grey colours with posters covering them. She smirked at Aaryn as she traced the leather sofa and picked up a giant black rod.

" Lucky night eh," Chandni said. Her voice laced with amusement as she watched Thara turning into a bright shade of red.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and locked the door before striding to the liquor cabinet while Chandni walked around the room inspecting the cage, the whipping and paddles and smirked at Thara seeing the bright pink handcuff on the bed.

" It's always the quiet and shy one eh Aaryn," Chandni said looking at her  brother who narrowed his eyes at Chandni.

" Enough with the word games Chandni! Your not Jekyl and Hyde so don't even try that shit with me," Aaryn growled and gulped his JD.

Thara pinched the bridge of her nose.

" You know this about your brother ?" She asked in an exasperated tone.

Chandni chuckled and nod her head. " Well he found me in an establishment similar to this...so I guess we share the same taste...right baby brother ?" Chandni cooed as she sat on the bed.

Thara's eyes bulged. She gasped and covered her mouth as she stared at Aaryn and Chandni. Aaryn sighed and shook his head.

" Chandni!" He glowered at his sister who exhaled her breath.

Aaryn walked towards Thara and brushed her hair aside, holding her waist tightly. Thara swallowed her saliva and looked at him with a horror expression.

" You...you visit those places with her! Your own sister !" Thara shouted and pushed him away.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and smacked his forehead while Chandni blinked.