Chapter 65

Thara brought the aarthi tray infront of the house and circled it around the bride and groom thrice. She pass the tray to a maid and beckoned Nadiya to kick the rice before entering the house with her right leg.

" Ma Thara...ivala kutitu poi, Sammi roomle vilaku light panna sollu," Akilandeshwari said.

Thara gave a small smile and ushered Nadiya towards the altar with Aadhira, Saritha and Lakshmi.

Aaryn smiled and ushered everyone else into the hall. Nelson and Anusha's eyes widened as they saw the portraits and paintings hanging around the wall.

" Ji inthe paintings lam Thara vantha piraka ille athuku muneyava ?" Nelson asked Anirudh who exhaled his breath and gave a nod murmuring even before Thara stepped inside the house.

Nelson smiled and nod his head while Anusha's smiled slightly. Amaira and Rukmini's eyes wandered around the hall as the girls whispered together.

Aaryn smiled and walked towards Madhav who was standing with Aashman and Revant. He shook the man's hand and exchanged short pleasantries once again ignoring his own brother in laws except of Vajra who already dashed off with Anitha and Alli to the girl's room this time dragging Riya along as well.

Aadhira held Nadiya's shoulders as they brought the girl to the dining room where Kishan was sitting down with his group of friends.

Mrs Achuta smiled widely and hand the fruit and milk to Nadiya, laughing gleefully as the bride and groomed sipped the drink. Akilandeshwari snorted and left immediately to her room once all the necessary ceremony was completed.

Thara exhaled her breath and gave a soft smile to Aadhira and Nadiya before gesturing them to the third floor and asked Kishan to escort them upstairs.

Saritha, Lakshmi and Thara then walked back into the hall where the others were sitting down. Thara called a maid forward and asked her to bring refreshments for the family.

Aaryn exhaled his breath, placing his hands around her shoulders as he grinned widely at Anirudh who narrowed his eyes.

" Nanga naliki honeymoon ke kelembarom...Since its school holiday here...Alli oru 3 days unge veetle stay panna mudiyuma ?" Aaryn asked looking at Ravi Raghavendra.

The man's eyes widened as he grinned in delight while Thara blinked and looked at her husband in surprise.

"Naliki honeymoon ah...ninge solave ille," she said pouting at the grinning Aaryn who winked at her.

" Athuku yenna pa...kandipa ava anga stay panlam...what about your mother?" Saritha asked, furrowing her eyebrows in concern.

Aaryn smiled and shook his head. " Athu inge avanga caretaker and Patti va partuka solren...Just ippe Kishan kum marriage achu...iva inge iruntha lonely ah feel pannuva...athan ketten," Aaryn said swallowing his saliva.

" It's not an issue at all but honeymoon naa room le irrukathinga...make sure you guys go outside and take a lot of pictures and sovieners for us...Ama yenge poringe ?" Anirudh asked trying to give a bright smile and failing miserably.

Saritha rolled her eyes while Lakshmi scoffed. " Honeymoon yepidi spend panrathu pathi née pesathey," Lakshmi grumbled.

Anirudh's face flushed as he mock glared at his mother. Aaryn smirked while Thara rolled her eyes and gently smacked his forearms.

" Naliki what time flight...nanga lam varum Airport ke," Anirudh said.

Aaryn chuckled and shook his head. " Night flight...athulam venam...Nanga evening vanthu Alli ah vitutu porom," he said.