Chapter 57

Revant yawned as he walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. He let out a disbelieved huff seeing Pallavi standing infront of the counter, chopping onions with a plate of diced mushroom next to the chopping board. He cleared his throat loudly scratching the back of his neck as he leaned against the alcove.

Pallavi knit her eyebrows together as she glanced behind seeing him smirking at her. She rolled her eyes and turned her face back and proceed with her work, ignoring the 6 ft behemoth blocking the kitchen entrance.

Ravi Raghavendra raised his eyebrows seeing Revant's position. He turned around and quickly place his index finger against his mouth when Saritha tried to open her mouth. Saritha's eyes widened as she walked towards her father in law, her eyebrows scrunched up seeing her eldest leaning agaisnt the kitchen alcove. She tilt her head to the side and blinked seeing Pallavi cutting something.

Saritha blinked and turned towards Ravi who shook his head and tilt to the right gesturing her to follow him. They walked into front hall when Ravi started chuckling while Saritha rubbed her lower lid.

" Yenna mama koothu ithu..." she said in a soft voice making Ravi chuckle.

" Unake teriyuma...Neeyum Ani kude ipidi...Naa oru vathi parturuken...ithe position le thaan avanum ninna," he said with a wide grin making Saritha smack her own forehead.

" Ada ponga mama...irukara problems patatha...Ivan vere yethuku ipidi panra...anthe ponnu irrukara veraikum daily complain pannuva...Ithule anthe korunge Nivi kude vere comparison! Ippe yennava!" Saritha berated making Ravi sigh and pat her shoulders.

" Ma...yen family innum nalla irrukaruthuku oru main reason née yenge veetuku marumagala vanthathu...Sighs...Teriyele but inthe family apidiye othumaiya irrukum inthe ponnu namma veetuku vantha...yetho yeneke tonarathu solren," Ravi said patting her shoulders before walking into the garden.

Saritha blinked and rubbed her arms. Anirudh who strolled inside his house, whistling as he played with his car keys stood abruptly, pausing slightly as he looked at his wife. He glanced left and right and then grinned widely before padding behind behind her, snaking his hands on her waist making her shout.

" Kathate naan thaaan!" He hissed making Saritha exhale her breath.

Saritha narrowed her eyes and smacked his arms. " Athey buthi!" She hissed making Anirudh frown.

" Yenna tavira unne yaarudi ipidi touch panna mudiyum," he glowered making Saritha roll her eyes.

" Ange unge paiyan inthe velai try panra," she said making Anirudh blink.

" Amaira veetuke vanturukala?" He asked, frowning slightly.

Saritha exhaled her breath. Anirudh and Saritha's eyes widened when they heard Revant's shout in the kitchen making the two rush to the kitchen and paused, looking dazed at Pallavi who was smirking while Revant hold his nose hissing slightly.

Anirudh blinked his eyes, rubbing his lower lid while Saritha pursed her lips, narrowing her eyes at Revant.

" Yennama achu?" Saritha asked Pallavi who exhaled her breath, glaring at Revant slightly before giving a thin smile.

" Oru ee konjam disturb pannuchu, athan adichiten," she said making Saritha chuckle while Anirudh rolled his eyes glaring at Revant.

" Née yennada panre inge!" Anirudh asked making Revant clear his throat.

" Anthe ee ve teduren," he said making Anirudh blink and look at Saritha who gave him a I told you so look.

" Aunty iniki Greek Breakfast Omelette, salad and Avacado and Feta toast OK va ?" She asked giving a sweet smile to Saritha.