Part 20

Naveen sighed and shook his head.

" Yendi ingeye paduturuka..." he said watching her hiding her face on his stomach. Thara mumbled something before nuzzling his stomach once more making him exhale his breath.

' Nambele control le irrukum...iva vere,' his mind chimed as he sighed out loud, patting her hair softly.

The door bell rang making Thara gasp as she got up into a sitting position. Their eyes widen hearing Vajra's voice shouting from outside with Anirudh chiding him. Thara jumped up and pulled Naveen.

" Matnum!" She winced making him chuckle. Thara frown and swat his shoulders.

" Mama yen sirikiringe! Ponge poi room le hide pannuge!" She said pushing his back.

" Naa yethuke di hide pananum!" He grumbled but did as she bid.

Thara quickly tuck her hair strands and walked towards the door. She gave a wide falsely bright smile that never reach her eyes as she opened the door.

Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows looking at her while Vajra rushed inside.

" Yen face oru mariya irruke ?" Anirudh asked walking inside.

Thara flushed and cleared her throat before shaking her head as she closed the door.

" Athulam onnu ille...yenna pa tidirnu vanturukinge athuvum ivana kutitu ?" Thara asked mussing Vajra's hair.

" Akka I came up with a brilliant idea!" Vajra said smiling widely.

Thara raised her eyebrows, smiling a little as she looked at the identical expression of her father and brother.

" Vajra said you were having problem for your art exhibition and appa kitte kaasu vanga matte nu sonniya..." Anirudh said giving her a stern look.

Thara sighed and nod her head. " I want to do this independently please pa," she said giving him a soft smile.

Vajra and Anirudh smirked. " Very well then, we demand your artistic skill...You see Vajra and I want to get our faces sketched and we will pay you the right amount off course," he said giving a wide smile.

Thara let out a disbelieve laugh. " Mama vum ithe than sonnaru..." she said making Anirudh frown.

" Mama ?" He asked raising his eyebrows. Thara gave a small smile.

" Ah...Nelson mama parthu rombe naal achu nu veetuku pone...appe than avaru idea sonnaru..." she said biting her lips softly.

" Oh Nelson kitte discuss pannuve but appa kitte panamate ?" Anirudh said in a quiet hurt tone.

Thara swallowed her saliva and rushed towards Anirudh hugging his waist tightly. " Apidi ille pa...Naa chums poirunthe...Naveen mama namma veetuke vararule...athu mari than..." she said kissing Anirudh's cheek.

Anirudh sighed and nod his head making her pout. She hugged Anirudh tightly. " Pa...dont be like this..." she said in a quiet voice.

Anirudh exhaled his breath and pat her shoulders. " Seri appa unne forgive pananuma ?" He asked making her blink and nod.

" Then I want you to paint at least 5 pictures of me and I was a special picture with your mother," he said grining widely.

Thara chuckled and nod her head, kissing his cheek. Vajra grinned and hugged Anirudh's other side and told Thara that she has to paint him as well. Sithara giggled and nod her head.

" Seri come we go home..." Anirudh said.

Sithara swallowed her saliva and gave a small smile. " No pa you both go first...I have some things to do...naa aprom varen..." she said.