Part 8

Sithara smiled and waved at the last of her students before closing the door. She smiled to herself as she arranged the paint brushes and easel back before placing the discarded papers into the rubbish bin.

The wind howled outside as the thunder and lightning played hide and seek with each other. Sithara rushed towards the window and pulled it shut.

She sighed and shook her head. ' Inki veetuku velanaiya poga mudiyathu,'
She thought to herself.

Sithara sighed and walked into the kitchen before plugging the electric kettle on. She frowned as she heared the rattle at the door. Her eyes widen as she stood up, wincing slightly as her feet hit the table's leg. She quickly grabbed the knife from the kitchen in one hand and the pepper spray Nelson placed on the kitchen in the other hand. She hurried towards the other side of the kitchen and leaned against the wall. Her heart trumped widly as he heard a footstep staggering inside the house.

She cursed the heavy rain for disrupting the electricity making the house extremely dark and gloomy. She swallowed her saliva as the footsteps descended towards the kitchen.

Sithara jumped infront of the tall figure, slashing his arms and she screamed and sparayed the contents on the bottle on his eyes.

The man screamed and staggered back making her pounce on the man, straddling his waist as she threw punch and punch on his face as her breath grew louder with euphoria. The man growled and  hold her waist bruising her hips making her shout in pain as he too groaned in pain.

The lights flickered making Sithara look down at the invader. She gasped and quickly get up. She bend down and pulled his shirt, her heart trumped loudly as Naveen groaned clenching his eyes in pain.

************************************

Sithara bite her lips watching the man groaning in pain as he ducked his whole face into the tub, opening his eyes wide feeling the burning sensation.

" Mama..." she said softly touching his forearms.

The man growled and pushed her away before ducking his face into the icy cold water once again.

Sithara sighed and walked out the bathroom. She swallowed her saliva and bite her fingernails wincing as she heared him groaning in pain.

Naveen glowered as he walked into the room.His shirt drenched in water as droplets of water rolled down his face to his chest. Sithara swallowed her saliva and opened her mouth when he started stripping in front if her making her shout and run out of the room.

She leaned against the counter and slapped her own face feeling extremely embarrassed and angry with herself. She gasped and hit her toes with the opened drawer when she heard him clearing his throat.

Sithara winced, biting her lips as she closed her eyes ,jumping at the spot she stood trying to control her pain.

Naveen snorted and shook his head before leaning against the door. His arms folded over his chest as he stared intently at her.

" Coffee yethum kudikiringala ?" She asked in a quiet tone.

Naveen snorted. " Yen ithuveraikum kuduthatu patalaya! Nee inge yenadi panre! Yen inthe veetu ippidi alangolama irruke!" He asked frowning as he watched her.

Sithara face expression changed slightly as she felt a sharp of irritation when he commented on the state of the house. She exhaled her breath and turned her back to face him as she mixed a cup of coffee for self.

" I am renting the apartment," she said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Naveen's eyes widen. " What! " he said walking towards her.