Part 5

Anusha narrowed her eyes as the door bell rang. Riya shouted that she will open the door and rushed towards the door. Anusha sighed, wiping her hand on her nightie as she walked towards the hall.

Her eyes narrowed watching Naveen stumbling into the hall, giving her a smile as he tried to stand still. Anusha exhaled her breath loudly and shook her head.

" Riya inge vaa," she called the girl strictly and pushed her towards her room.

Amaira and Yashwan walked into the hall as the little girl ran towards the room screaming that Naveen is back.

Yashwan's eyebrows squished together seeing Naveen's state. Anusha looked at Amaira and told her to go inside.

" Amma...anna..." Amaira trailed off looking at the unbalanced Naveen.

Anusha exhaled her breath loudly.

" Ulle po nu sonne!" Anusha said, crossing her arms over her chest.

Yashwan sighed and nudge the young woman towards the room where Riya was peeking behind the door. Amaira quickly walked away and closed the door.

Yashwan placed his phone on his ears.

" Yov tagapa, Sikiram vanga, inge inge Pondati and varisu ke naduvule boogamame vedika pothu," he said and end the call.

Naveen hiccuped slightly and started to walk to his room staggering left and right. Yashwan sighed and quickly walked towards his brother and held his waist. Yashwan's eyes narrowing at Naveen's face.

" Yengge da poitu vara! Yennada kolam ithu!" Anusha said exhaling her breath loudly.

" Party ma," Naveen slurred giving a small smile.

" PARTY! Yenthe party Unake 12pm vekiranga! Yennada ithulam! Yenda ipidi panre! " Anusha said. Her voice became thick as she tried to control her sobs.

Naveen frowned and staggered towards Anusha with Yashwan exhaling his breath as he held Naveen trying to steady him.

" Mummy yen avluvura...yeneke onnum ille...naa nalla irruke...party or poitu varathuku late..." Naveen slurred

Anusha's eyes swelled with tears. Her whole face flushed with anger making her narrow her eyes at him.

Yashwan blinked while Naveen gasped as Anusha slapped her eldest. Naveen let out a sharp laugh shaking his head in his drunken state. He pushed Yashwan away and staggered towards his room.

Anusha rubbed her forehead as she leaned against the pillar. Yashwan sighed and walked into the room shaking his head as he saw his brother vomiting on the floor. He quickly wrinkled his nose and walked out of the room.

" Ma avan vanthi yedukuran," he said making Anusha groan and smack her forehead.

" I cannot deal with this now!" She said and walked into the kitchen.

Yashwan's eyes frowned as the door bell rang once more. He opened the door and gasped seeing Sithara standing with Nelson looking worried.

Anusha walked out of the kitchen, ready to shout at Nelson when she gasped staring at Sithara.

" Thara?" She said raising her eyebrows.

" Appa kude Albuquerque poirunthe attai, mama vum ange iruntharu...appe than Yash kitte irunthe phone vantuchu," Sithara said rubbing her forehead.

Yashwan exhaled his breath. " Thara...nee yen vanthe ?"

Sithara bite her lips as she looked at Yashwan and Anusha.