Part 7

Sithara bite her lips as she walked towards the hall where Anirudh and Saritha was talking with Anusha and Nelson.

She swallowed her saliva seeing Anusha looking at her. Saritha furrowed her eyebrow.

" Yendi unge attaiya apidi parkure ?" She asked pouring the tea on the saucer.

Anusha chuckled and shook her head.

" Aniki Naveen ah yesa vena nu sonna, naa mudiyathu soliten athan, yen ma innum inthe attai mele kovama?" Anusha asked making Sithara gasp and scurry towards her.

" Thanks attai," she whispered as she hugged Anusha who exhaled her breath and pat her shoulders.

" Aprom Thara, marubidiyum Paris ke ponuma ?" Nelson asked as he took the cup offered by Saritha.

Sithara shook her head and smiled.

" Inge oru art exhibition maari open panlam nu irruke mama, athule vara kaasu vanthu orphanage ke konjam kudukulamnu..." she trailed off.

Anirudh's eyes widen and he looked at her. He glanced at Saritha and smiled widely before turning to his daughter and nod his consent.

Sithara exhaled her breath and thanked him. She rushed towards him and gave him a big hug. Anirudh chuckled and kissed her cheek.

She then stood up and wringed her hands making her mother snort.

" Solludi...athule yenna problem ?" Saritha said sipping her tea.

" illema...naa oru chinna apartment matiri rent panlam nu irruke..." she said in a small voice.

Anirudh and Nelson raised their eyebrows while the elder woman glanced at each other.

Aashman walked towards them and whacked her head making Sithara pout at him.

" Solratha confident ah sollu!" He said and walked towards Nelson and sat down next to him, nodding his head at Sithara.

" Yennada un training ah ?" Saritha asked raising her eyebrows.

Aashman chuckled, leaning against the couch.

" Ava sonnathu yeneke correct nu tonuchu, kelunge ma mothele," he said winking at his mother.

Sithara cleared her throat.

" Appa you have your own studio, Revant anna apidithan...athey matiri than yenekum...I want a place where I can work on my paintings and book...its going to be my personal studio..." she said looking at Anirudh confidently.

" Baby inge than ivalo room irruke...you even have a small painting room here right?" Anirudh said.

Sithara sigh and nod her head. " Ok pa..." she trailed off

Aashman shook his head and smacked his own forehead. Anusha cleared her throat.

" Monthly rent kudupiya?" She asked making Sithara swallow her saliva and nod.

" Yepidi ? Ani kudukure kaasu ah?" She asked making Nelson frown.

" Eh Yenadi pesure!" He said.

" Nelson chumma irrunge! Ungaluyum than solre!" Saritha said looking sternly at both men.

She turned to her daugther and crossed her arms over her chest.

" Sollu yepidi katuve?" She asked.

Sithara swallowed her saliva. " Painting class nadatulamnu," she said in a quiet voice.

" Seri athuku yepidi aalu varuvanga ?" Saritha asked.