Part 9

Saritha bend down and kissed Anitha's forehead as the girl cried, hugging her legs. Mihira smiled and drew the girl closed to her and tugged her shoulders.

"Amma sikirama vanturuven da chellam," Saritha said, wiping the girl's tears.

"Nannum varen ma," the girl sniffled

"Anitha, unake school lam irruke le, Amma and I will be back soon, ninge athu veraikum patti thatta solrathu ketutu irukunum or not appa will be very disappointed," Anirudh said as he walked towards his youngest, squatting down and hugging her as she sniffled on his arms.

Sithara and Revant walked towards their parents.

"Ma, boarding passes aprom luggage lam anipitum," Sithara said, passing the papers to Saritha.

Anirudh smiled and hugged her, kissing her forehead while Revant was talking with Mihira as they tried to pacify Anitha.

"Hey sorry di, late achu," Anusha said as she rushed with her children's. Saritha smiled and shook her head.

"Seri yellam correct ah irruke le? Yevalo naalu avom ?" Anusha asked as she fussed over Saritha's shawl.

"At least three days agum nenaikiren, " Saritha said with a small smile. Anusha nod her head and assured her that she will take care of the children and asked her not to fret over them.

Nelson raised his eyebrows as he watched a gleeful Vajra. "Deyh neeyenda ivalo kushi ah irruke ?" he said crossing his arms over his chest.

Vajra smiled widely. " Mama, appa, amma, Revant anna yarume veetle irruka matanga appe naa yenavenunalum panla le!" he grinned excitedly.

Anirudh raised his eyebrows while Saritha scolded him saying that if she finds out he was up to no good then he will be getting a severe punishment. Vajra pouted and whined at Saritha who wagged her fingers in a warning.

"Anni, inthange," Hrishikesh smiled widely as he walked towards them with Madhav in tow.

"Yennada athu?" Anirudh asked eying the small folded paper.

"Aadhira morning le Vadapalani temple poitu pray pannitu vantha, inthage range family ke yedututuponga," Hrishikesh said passing the vibuthi and kungumam to Saritha who smiled gratefully and hugged Hrishikesh.

"Ama Yanthra varale ?" Hrishikesh said eying the group. Anirudh grumbled and swat his shoulders.

"Avan yethuku varanum ? Nambhe family thang inge irruke le," he muttered as he frowned at Hrishikesh.

Nelson rolled his eyes while Hrishikesh smacked his own forehead. " Brother, ippe ninge porathe avan kalyanathuku patirikiyai kudukaruthuku than," Hrishikesh said chuckling as he high-fived with Nelson.

"Ada poda deyh! Seme kadupu le irruken, mothele seri ok nu sonne appayachum iva kude konjam time spend panlamnu...tidirnu partha Revant vum kude varan! Yen nu ketta avanuku music ke inspiration tedaporana! " he grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Hrishikesh and Nelson chuckled as they shook their head. " Aga mothetule Ani ke orey feelings of India ippe," the director said and chuckled with Hrishikesh while Anirudh glared at them.

"Aashman yenge di?" Anusha asked as she watched Saritha fussing over Anitha and Sithara.

"Avan shoot me rendu naliki munadiya poitan,morning le call panna , sikirama vara sonne pappom nu sonna," she said as she adjusted Sithara's scarf.

"Ma, ninge than flight yere poringe, yethuke ippe yenna groom panringa," she said pouting as Saritha gave her a stern glance.

"Anusha, ivele konjam parthuko di...konja naalave seri ille..." Saritha said staring at Thara's eyes.