Part 17

" Okay, bye parthu ponge," Sithara said as she waved at her last batch of students as she leaned against the door. She smiled and shook her head as the last girl walked inside the lift, turning her body inwards and closed the door.

Sithara sighed seeing the mess caused by her younger students earlier. " Seri ithulam clean panitu porathuku late agum, pesama zomato le food order pannikalam," she said to herself as she opened her phone and proceed to order the food.

She tied her hair into a knot and tied the shawl on her waist before walking to the drawing mat, bending down and picking up all the discarded papers. She chuckled seeing the drawing as she arranged the papers into a neat stack before placing inside the drawer with the class label.  She then began arranging the colour pencils and other stationary when her phone began blaring. Sithara smiled seeing her mother's name popping up on her phone screen.

"Hello ma," she said smiling widely.

*"Thara veetuku varala ? "* Saritha asked. Thara chuckled as she heard the background noise. Anirudh was bantering with Ravi and Vajra while Anitha was loudly asking Aashman to pour rasam for her.

Sithara grinned, shaking her head as she walked towards the easels. " Konjam late agum, ippe than class mudinjuchu aprom tho malai ah irruke...naa clean panitu than varuven," she said as she took the drawing from the easel one by one.

*" Yenadi Revant matiriye panre! Mani achu pasikathu?"* the elder woman said as her voice raised in volume.

" Ma order paniten, pish naa yenna panrathu velai apidi irruke...innum naa audit vere mudikala..." Thara replied back as she walked to the cupboard and placing the drawings into a another compartment.

*" Apidiye unge appa matiri, yethachum excuse kuduthe irru,"* Saritha grumbled. Thara sniggered as she heard Anirudh's affronted voice from the background.

She shook her head fondly as her parents bickered while she was still on call with her mother. The door bell rang making her inform her mother that the food is here and hurriedly cut the call. She grabbed her purse and walked towards the door, her head down as she fumbled with her purse. " Change vechirukinga?" She asked as she opened her purse.

" Ille," the voice said making Thara gasp and look up, blinking rapidly as her orbs turned huge. Mr Naveen Andrew's stared back at her, taking his cap out from his hair as his eyebrows raised up and a small smirk bloomed from his lips. He adjusted the backpack on his shoulders and waved his hands infront of her, chuckling as she shook her head coming out of the trance.

Naveen smirked and walked past her inside the studio, he exhaled his breath audibly, shaking his head in fondness as he closed the door before jerking his chin up at her.

" Hello madam ? What ?" He said furrowing his eyebrows together.

" Inge...yeppe...ninge..." Sithara stammered out making Naveen chuckle. He careless place his backpack on the table and strode towards her as she squealed and leaned against the door.

Naveen smirked and walked forward, placing his hands on either side of her, trapping her body. Sithara gulped and looked at him with hooded eyes. Naveen exhaled his breath and shook his head before walking slightly. Sithara blinked and pouted. Her eyes turned shiny as she sniffled a little. Naveen raised his eyebrows and tweaked her nose.

" Nadikatha di! Naane nalla paiyana irrukunum nu pesame irruke...ithule nee vere," he said crossing his arms over his chest staring at her.

Sithara sniffled and pouted making him chuckled before pulling her into a hug. Sithara grinned and closed her eyes and she inhaled his smell, wrapping her dainty hands over his back. Naveen smiled and played with her hair strands.