Chapter 47

Saritha raised her eyebrows seeing Amaira sitting alone in the kitchen.

" Yen ma inge irruke, Nadiya kude facial poren nu sonne?" Saritha asked making Amaira smile.

" Athukuthaan attai waiting...Thara vum kutitu polam nu irunthe but ava room door open eh panle," she said in a small voice.

" Sorry yen mistake," Pallavi said as she walked into the kitchen. Amaira's eyes widened seeing her shorts and t-shirt. She gave a fake smile to Pallavi who smirked and nod making her blink for a moment.

Pallavi walked towards Saritha and hugged her shoulders grining widely. Saritha smiled and hold her hands tightly. Amaira swallowed her saliva. Her heart thumped making her feel like the elephant in the room.

" Thara yenge ma?" Saritha asked making Pallavi grin. She climbed up the counter while Saritha made a pot of coffee.

" Thoongita aunty...Avalum Tavleen um flight le lam thoongave ille...Athan rendum ippe flat," she said giggling.

" Amma..eh," Revant blinked seeing Pallavi sitting on the counter.

" Ah Revant, née poi oru 3 cartoon mineral water aprom Greek Yogurt and vere yennama venum ?" Saritha asked looking at Pallavi.

" Mineral water mattum pothum aunty and fresh fruits...Ajax and Galen breakfast ke fresh juice thaan kudipanuge matathulam yethum venam," she said looking at Saritha who smiled.

" Kettaile poi vangitu va da, " Saritha said making huff. Revant frowned at Pallavi who raised her perfectly manicured right eyebrow making him purse his lips together before walking away.

Pallavi grinned and took the cup from Saritha. She sipped the coffee and groaned. " 1 year kitte achu...Saritha aunty coffee drink panni," she said smiling widely.

" Ingeye stay paniru...daily coffee kedaikum," Lakshmi said as she walked into the kitchen.

Amaira furrowed her eyebrows looking at Lakshmi's genuine smile.

" Ingeye stay panita...avangaluku family illaya ?" Amaira muttered under her breath.

" Unakum thaan family irruke...née ingaya illaya ?" Lakshmi retorted making Amaira swallow her saliva.

Saritha sighed and shook her head. Pallavi placed the coffee on the counter and jumped down before hugging Lakshmi's back and kissing her cheek.

" Saritha aunty ve yengalodaya kutitu poita pothu...Ithuke yenna patti ma," Pallavi said grinning widely.

" Wait...Thara will go back ?" Amaira asked looking shocked. Pallavi blinked and tilt her head.

" I guess so...nobody talked about coming to India permanently," Pallavi said.

Amaira shook her head and looked at Saritha. " Yenna attai...iva vanthuta yellam OK nu nenaicha...tiripiyum ippidi panra..." she said in a hurt tone.

Lakshmi snorted and shook her head " Ava tiripiyum ponna unake yenna ?" She asked tilting her head.

Pallavi smirked as she looked at the girl. She shook her head and changed the topic of the conversation to Mrs Katerina swiftly diverting Saritha and Lakshmi.

Thara smiled as she walked towards them. Her eyes widened a little seeing Amaira. She gave a small smile and walked towards the girl and hugged her. Amaira pat her back and gave a bland smile making Thara's stomach knot together.

" Yenna achu di?" She asked softly.

Amaira sighed and shook her head. " Onnum ille...ama Naanum Nadiya and Rukmini facial porum...Variya ?" She asked making Thara smile widely.