Part 2

Sithara sighed and wiped her eyes as she stared into the mirror. She sighed and tied her hair into a knot before walking out of the bathroom.

Amaira pursed her lips and looked at the slightly dusky woman. She exhaled her breath, giving Sithara a small smile.

" Thara are you ok baby," Amaira asked showing the love shaped pillow at Sithara.

Sithara giggled and nod her head. She walked towards the bed and hugged Amaira, placing her head on the other woman's shoulders.

" Un anna ve parthe odene yellam tiripiyum mindle vanturuchu, I thought this 2 years abroad I could move on ana..." Sithara trailed off sniffling quietly.

Amaira sighed and pat her shoulders. She gestured Mihira who was peeking from the doorway to walk inside. The eldest girl quickly padded inside and wrapped her arms around her younger sister.

Sithara wiped her eyes and sniffled.

" Sorry ka, naa rombhe selfish ah irruken le, unnode engagement but I am things revolve around me again," Sithara said rubbing her eyes.

Mihira sighed and shook her head. She wiped Sithara's eyes and tucked her baby hair behind her ears.

" Apidilam onnum ille," she said and turned towards Amaira raising her eyebrows.

" Nav late ah thane varen sonna aprom yepidi ?" Mihira asked.

Amaira rolled her eyes. " Ada ponga ninge angutu, avan vara vara yenna panra ne teriyele...ketta kathai yeluturana," the girl said smacking her forehead.

Sithara raised her eyebrows and blinked.

" Kathai ya ?" She asked titling her head.

" Ada podi nee vere, apidithan sollitu tiriyuthu, avan short film onnu bayangara response athule irunthu appa ode periya director Aguren nu sutitu irruke," Amaira said.

Mihira chuckled and shook her head while Sithara gave a small smile.

" MBA?" She asked softly making the girls chuckle.

" Amale Unake teriyathule, oru sem ninge irruke mothu start pannale, apron nee Paris poite, nee poi oru five months irrukomothu discontinue pannitu short film aprom appa and mama help panni, Mani Ratnam sir kitte oru 1 and half years assistant director ah irrukan," Mihira said shaking her head.

Sithara gave a small smile and nod. She cleared her throat and looked at Mihira.

" Cheri Unake bridal yeppe varanga ?" She asked making Mihira chuckle.

" Teriyele di Avru kitte than kekanum," Mihira said blushing slightly.

Amaira and Sithara blinked, raising their eyebrows up looking at Mihira in disbelieve.

" Yennathu avara ? " Sithara said looking at Mihira and then Amaira who sighed.

" Unge Yathra mama rombhe possesive pole, unga make up kude yaaru kitte seiyanum nu avaru than solvara," Amaira said shaking her head.

" Eh apidi ille, attai and avanga sister yellam oru stylist company kitte book panringkanga...so he asked me if I want to book there athan," Mihira said swallowing her saliva.

Sithara furrowed her eyebrows.

" Appa yepidi accept panitaru?" She asked making Mihira sigh.

" Avaruku teriyathu, Amma kitte solavena nu solliten...Avaru ippe konjam composing le busy ah irrukaru di, apron ithu terinjichina-" Mihira said biting her lips.

Sithara exhaled her breath loudly, rubbing her forehead.

" Un ishtam, ippeve avanga family matiriye panre...Kalyanam me aprom mulusa yengele maranturuve pole," Sithara said giving a soft smile.