―𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Edited; Most of Y/n's back story is in the prologue, and people were confused but Luna's mother died when Luna was 9. Enjoy! Call Me Yours!
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔

After getting her letter to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Y/n Sterling was on the compartment to go to Hogwarts

After getting her letter to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Y/n Sterling was on the compartment to go to Hogwarts. Reading the Quibbler made by her uncle. The compartment door opened as Y/n turned to it. 

The boy who lived, Harry Potter, was standing in the doorway with raven-coloured hair, his hair laying neatly on his head covering his lightning bolt scar, with round glasses that were broken. "Can I join?" Harry asked her as she nodded, almost in a dream state, and turned back to her newspaper, not paying no mind that he was 'The boy who lived'.

"You know it's upside down? Right.." Harry pointed out as Y/n lowered her newspaper and nodded. 

"Well, yes...that is the point-" Y/n stated as she closed it and placed the Quibbler on her lap. The boy furrowed his eyebrows, "Runes...My uncle makes them...I'm Y/n Sterling..." 

Harry nodded with a small smile. "Harry Potter-" 

She nodded since everyone knew who the boy who lived was and his story. Being the boy who made Voldemort disappear and go into hiding. "I know who you are Harry Potter--" Y/n spoke with a grin.

"Is your family all wizards?" Harry asked. 

Y/n thought about it for a second before nodding, "Yeah, Um, My Mum was but she got expelled during her seventh year for letting a creature roam the corridors, and My dad-....but...I don't know much-" She lied. 

Y/n and her father were closed until she was nine, and witnessed his death right in front of her. He was an Auror, meaning his job was already dangerous but every adult knows how he was sent up by a close friend. "Your mum was expelled?" Harry was shocked over that fact. 

She nodded, "Well...yeah...she got expelled and then followed her dream to travel the world and find magical creatures with Magizoologist Newt Scamander who happened to also get expelled.." Y/n explained. 

"So you're never with your mum? What about your dad?" Harry asked. 

Y/n looked at the Quibbler and grew uncomfortable, "I have a mum...so that's all I need-" She sweetly said with a small smile looking at him. "Plus, My uncle and cousin...I'm the only child...So I stay there most of the time...But I travel with her to New York and stay here...I almost went to Ilvermorny because of it-"