35

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Thirty-Five: Valentines to Remember

The next morning, Y/n was sitting with Neville, Ginny and Luna. She was looking through the Quibbler just like Luna. "What is everyone doing later? Is everyone going to Hogsmeade?" Neville asked looking around, Y/n looked up from the Quibbler with a nod. 

Ginny and Luna also nodded. "I and Luna are going shopping since I and Micheal broke up," Ginny explained, looking up from her food. 

"Me and Fred-" 

"Before you finish that," Ginny quickly said, cutting her off, "When did you and my brother become a thing? Everyone is talking about it-" 

"We're not..." Y/n said, telling the truth and avoiding eye contact. "I don't know what we are, but we kissed at Grimmauld Place" 

Ginny almost choked on her pumpkin juice, Neville turned to her and Luna put down the Quibbler. "You did?" Luna asked. Y/n nodded looking down at her toast avoiding eye contact. 

"So that's where you're going? On a date with Fred?" Neville asked as Y/n nodded once more looking up from her toast.  

"Cho's been telling everyone that, she and Harry have a date as well" Ginny mentioned as Luna nodded also hearing about it. 

"She told everyone in the Ravenclaw common room"

"I'm happy for her," Y/n told the truth as Ginny and Neville exchanged eye contact. "Merlin" Y/n put the Quibbler down on the table. The four of them looked at it.

MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN
MINISTRY FEARS BLACK IS "RALLYING POINT"
FOR OLD DEATH EATERS 

Ginny and Y/n turned to Neville who stared blankly at the Quibbler, "That's awful" Luna muttered looking down at it not knowing about Neville's parents. "They think Black did it? It can't be possible" 

Both of them turned to Luna confused, But Y/n remembered Luna thought the man was innocent because of Her father. Y/n looked over at the Golden trio who was reading the Daily Prophet. "I'll be back" 

"Y/n did you-" 

"Seen, yeah," Y/n said sitting next to Hermione, Harry looked at her not knowing to what to say to her. Ron and Hermione turned to Harry as he shrugged not knowing what to say still. "It's in the Quibbler as well...took over runes today" 

"Oh not Runes" Ron sighed looking down, Hermione turned to him. "What? Y/n gave one to me and I got bored and tried to do them" 

Y/n looked up at Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall were deep in conversation, both looking extremely grave. Professor Sprout had the Prophet propped against a bottle of ketchup and was reading the front page with such concentration that she was not noticing the gentle drip of egg yolk falling into her lap from her stationary spoon. 

Meanwhile, at the far end of the table, Professor Umbridge was tucking into a bowl of porridge. For once her pouchy toad's eyes were not sweeping the Great Hall looking for misbehaving students. She scowled as she gulped down her food and every now and then she shot a malevolent glance up the table to where Dumbledore and McGonagall were talking so intently.

"Oh my-" said Hermione wonderingly, still staring at the newspaper.

"What now?" said Harry quickly; he was feeling jumpy.

"It's....horrible," said Hermione, looking shaken. She folded back to page ten of the newspaper and handed it back to Y/n, Harry and Ron.

TRAGIC DEMISE OF
MINISTRY OF MAGIC WORKER