53

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Fifty-Three: Moving Harry

Days have passed, and Y/n was with Luna at their house. Everyone went their own way the day after Y/n's birthday, meaning the girl has been here for about a couple of days; Luna was sitting on her bed, doodling something on a notepad. Y/n looked over at her cousin studying Luna for a second before thinking about the war that was about to happen. 

All the time she missed being with her cousin and uncle. What if she loses the time to be with them by the end of the war? Her mind for the first time was flooded with worrying for her loved ones.

She looked away from Luna, trying to move her mind somewhere. Y/n looked up at the ceiling and saw Harry's picture, causing her to grin a little at the picture of her boyfriend. Nothing was really happening at the Lovegood residence but Xenophilius trying to finish the next Quibbler article about Dumbledore and the hunt for Snape. 

All Y/n wanted is everyone to be okay, even if that meant blocking anything for them. 'The books' Y/n thought, she leaned over to the side and grabbed the books, Harry got for her birthday. Luna and Y/n were both in their own head's and not paying attention to the world around them. 

Y/n fiddled with her necklace glancing down at it before opening the book and starting to read it to get her mind off of the world. 

Time has passed, Luna and Y/n were still in their own spaces until Y/n glanced up at the time, "Merlin, Luna it's almost 10...we have to go and move Harry" Y/n said closing the book and getting up off of the floor. 

Luna looked over at Y/n with a small nod and sat up as well, "Are we going to Harry's house? Or are we meeting them somewhere else? Like the burrow?" Luna asked.

"The Dursley's...Then we are moving him to the burrow" Luna nodded, Y/n hummed grabbing her bag and stuffing the books in it. "Hey, wait...I'm not coming back to Hogwarts this year, I just wanted to tell you that-" 

Luna furrowed her eyebrows and nodded, "Is everything okay? Other than everything that is happening-" 

"Yeah, Harry needs help to find stuff for you-know-who, so Me, Ron, and Hermione are going to help..." Y/n explained looking over, at her. The two cousins hugged tightly both of them ready to make their way to Privet Drive. "Everything will come out on the other side, like your mum said" 

Luna nodded, "I know, just makes me wonder..." Luna muttered before the two grabbed their bags and walked out of Luna's room. Y/n shut the door behind them, Luna made her way downstairs quickly followed by Y/n.

Xenophilius was sitting at the circular dining table, writing down stuff in the notebook still. Both of the girls exchanged looks before Y/n cleared her throat trying to get his attention, Xenophilius still didn't look up mumbling to himself. "Dad" Luna called. 

The man finally looked up, glancing at the two girls. "Where are you two going? No one is allowed to leave his house until you go back to Hogwarts" Xenophilius said with a panicked voice putting the quill down.

This was a side of him that they saw all the time when he had to have a column out by tomorrow. "We are going to the burrow tonight," Said Y/n walking over and grabbing her wand from the kitchen shelf and putting it in her pocket for protection, "We would be safe, promise" 

Xenophilius hugged both of the girls before the two walked out of the house, Once they got out of the door, Y/n grabbed Luna's hand closing her eyes and trying to focus hard on the burrow. Vision's of the burrow flashed into Y/n's mind before everything went fuzzy, dizzy and nauseous for a second.