37

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Department Of Mysteries

The long tables in the great hall have been removed. Instead, a hundred desks have been set up. It was at one of the seats where Y/n sat looking up at Professor Marchbanks, who was standing near the staff table. Professor McGonagall was recently sent to the Hospital wing because she has been attacked during the night. "Before we begin, I have an update on Professor McGonagall. She will be alright, and is resting in the hospital wing"

"You may now turn your papers over and begin," Professor Marchbanks said. Y/n looked down at her parchment and stares at it before mumbling to herself things that were impossible made up, so it could help her.

She wrote down the answers. Time has passed before there was a bang. Everyone turned to Harry who has fallen over in his seat. Professor Marchbanks rushed to his side, helping him up and escorting him out of the great hall. 

Hermione, Ron and Y/n exchanged looks before putting their pencil's down and rushing out of the great hall as well. "Are you alright Potter?" Harry shook his head. "Pressure of the Exams, it happens. Take a breath, and maybe you would be able to go back in..." 

Harry shook his head once more, "No--no...I've done all I have" Professor Marchbanks nodded, and returns to the great hall. Y/n, Ron and Hermione run-up to Harry. 

"Are you alright?" Ron quickly asked. 

"Voldemort! he got Sirius! In the Department of Mysteries!" Ron goes pale, Hermione tried to exchange a look with Y/n who was looking Harry in his eyes trying to see if he was telling the truth. 

"How do you know?" Hermione asked. 

"I saw it." 

He looks out at the Hogwarts grounds, then turns back. "You had a vision? while you were awake? " Y/n asked Harry nodded looking over at Y/n. 

"How are we going to get there?" Harry asked.

Y/n went overlooking the forbidden forest trying to think of something. "To the Department of Mysteries?" Ron furrowed his eyebrows looking over at Harry. 

"We've got to do something!" 

"How'd Voldemort get into the Ministry of Magic without being seen? I mean he and Sirius are the most two wanted wizards" Said Hermione. 

"Yeah, They can't just waltz into the Ministry." Ron agreed with Hermione exchanging a glance with her.

"It seems unlikely Harry!" Hermione continued. 

Y/n looked at the huge cloak in the corridor. "It is...I believe you...." Y/n said turning to Harry. "The Ministry is close by now look-" She pointed up at the cloak. Hermione and Ron exchanged looks once more.

"I'm not letting Sirius die," Harry quickly said. "He's the only family, I've gotten left" 

Just then Ginny, Neville, Luna, Fred and George round the corner. "We've heard you yelling, What happened?" Ginny asked walking over to them. 

"Voldemort's broken into the Department of Mysteries, He's got Sirius there!" Harry paused looking at all of them, "He could already have the weapon" 

"Think Harry! Voldemort knows you! He knows you would rush off to save Sirius" Hermione continued looking over at Harry. 

"No! There isn't anyone else, Everyone from the order is gone!" 

Ginny looked over at them with her arms to her side, "Anything we could do?" She asked.

"No, there isn't...."