46

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Forty-Six:  The Room Of Requirements Again

After about a week, Ron was out of the hospital wing, feeling better than before. Hermione and Ron were now friends again. And the quartet made their way down for breakfast on a Monday morning. "It feels like everyone is breaking up," Ron mentioned, looking around. Y/n hummed in agreement. "Y/n and Fred broke up" 

"That wasn't as bad, compared to you and lavender," Harry brought up, causing the three to turn to him. Harry knew that he sounded suspicious. 

"Why is that?" Hermione asked with a grin, looking at him. 

"Lavender and I didn't break up," Ron explained. "Counting that, I remember nothing past waking up. Everything is foggy..." 

Y/n chuckled before hearing a familiar voice,  "Y/n! Harry!" giving him an excuse to turn his back on her so Hermione didn't ask him anything else. 

"Hello Luna," Y/n said, sending a smile over to her cousin. 

"Oh, hi, Luna."

"I went to the hospital wing to find you," said Luna, rummaging in her bag. "But they said you'd left..."

 She thrust what appeared to be a green onion, a large spotted toadstool, and a considerable amount of what looked like cat litter into Ron's hands, finally pulling out a rather grubby scroll of parchment that she handed to Harry. "Oh there, my book went" Y/n muttered grabbing the book she had lost. 

"Oh yeah, you left it at the house...I was going to bring it back, but lost it," Luna explained."...I've been told to give you this, Harry"

It was a small roll of parchment, which Harry recognized at once as another invitation to a lesson with Dumbledore. "Tonight," he told Ron and Hermione, once he had unrolled it

Y/n and Harry were sitting in the common room, with her helping him with Astronomy. The common room was almost empty with the last second year walking out of it leaving them behind. "Okay, this one?" Y/n asked with her and Harry's legs entangled together laying across from each other on the couch.

Harry looked away from her trying to come up with the star name. Y/n looked over at him with a grin since it was the most obvious one that she could give him. "I forget-" Harry truthfully said, "Y/n, we don't have a test till next week" 

"Next week, Never too late, to start studying" Y/n answered. The truth was she wanted to make up to Harry the time she and he didn't talk during the fifth year, and all the time they lost when she was dating Fred. 

"It was Sirius, Harold" 

"New nickname?" Harry asked with a grin adorning her from the side. 

Y/n nodded looking up from the book, before looking back down at it, to continue studying. 

He nodded understand that she didn't want to fail a test. "How are magical creatures going, Since your the only one out of me, Hermione and Ron that is going," Harry asked moving out of  Y/n's hands and putting it to the side.

She turned to him, "good, Hagrid isn't that sad...counting he still has a lot of original students from last year, well the fourth year"

"So when you become a Magizoologist, are you going to be leaving London every two days?" Harry asked looking over at her, "Or...is it your choice" 

"I'll probably stay in London..."

Harry nodded before turning to the fireplace, "Oh! McGonagall asked me to do commentary on the house cup" Y/n announced sitting up and turning to Harry with a smile. "I told her, I'll do it"