20

Edited; A character, that doesn't show till deathly hallows is in this chapter. Because I feel like Luna's relationship with Helena should have been in the movies. 
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Twenty: Accio!

Later in the day, Y/n wrote to her mother just to check in on her as she was on the way to the owlery to send the letter. She just came from hanging out with Luna and Ginny in the library. 

Y/n walked up to the owlery as she walked in Harry was handing there and hissed in pain. "What happened? I interrupted something, didn't I? A deep thought?" Y/n softly asked. 

Harry turned to her, shaking his head, not noticing she was in the room till now. "N-Nothing, not at all the bird bites..." Harry pointed at the owl as y/n grinned, shaking her head as she walked over and gave the letter to (Y/O/N).

"Yeah...I heard some do-" she sweetly but wittingly stated with a grin. Harry watched as the girl walked over and the owl flew away. "Want to come back with me, I'm going to Hagrid's then visiting a friend that's in the castle with Luna...Sadly you wouldn't be able to join. She is shy...really shy" 

That made Harry furrow his eyebrows, Yes, Y/n had many friends in her eyes and his but everyone was too weird out by the girl. "Who?" Harry asked.

"Helena Ravenclaw, me and Luna are supposed to have tea with her," Y/n said clearly as Harry nodded but thought about it with no questions. "well, I should be going? Want to join?" 

Harry nodded, always wanting to go with Y/n on her adventures to know more about Creatures.

After the visit with Hagrid, who was getting ready for the first task so they couldn't stay that long, Y/n went up to the Ravenclaw tower to talk to Helena with Luna who was already there. "I'm the rare case when today comes before yesterday. What am I?" The painting said to her. 

Y/n thought about all of the possible answers, But this stumped her for a second until she thought about one more thing. "Can it be...A dictionary."

The painting nodded and with that opened up for Y/n to be able to walk in. She walked around the Ravenclaw tower until she found Helena and Luna. "Hello Y/n," Helena said looking at the girl as Luna was looking up and finished talking to the ghost. 

"Hello, Helena...How are you today?"

"Better now-"

Luna and Y/n both made friends with Helena in their first years. They could relate on the fact they all have nicknames that they are called. Helena being called the grey lady and Y/n, Luna being called 'Loony'.

Y/n was sitting in the common room at night on Saturday after being with Ron all day so he wasn't alone counting that they are still friends, She was cuddled up on the single chair reading a romance book. Dark except for a guttering Harry appeared on the bottom of the steps. "Y/n?" 

"Hello, Harry Potter," 

A copy of the Daily Prophet lies upon a table, tragedy: Harry Potter and the Tri-wizard Cup a photo is ten times the size of the other three champions."I wouldn't read that, if I was you...she said some questionable things..." Y/n stated with her head in the book. 

The prophet talked about how Harry had found love in the comforting arms of Y/n Sterling. Causing Y/n to be a little more awkward than normal. Harry scowls at Rita Skeeter's face, flickering demonically in the firelight. "Harry-" Someone said.