25

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Twenty-Five: Grimmauld Place

Summer has been chaos, The ministry doesn't believe in Voldemort's return. But Y/n's family believed that he has returned. Ophelia told her she couldn't mail Harry under Dumbledores orders.

Harry has been writing to Y/n more than usual telling her about his dreams, but she wouldn't write back. When She sat in her room, painting on her wall as the door opened. "N/n!" Rolf shouted. 

Rolf Scamander was over since Newt and Ophelia were both in her office working on different creatures. Tina was also over, but she was in the library doing research on something. 

Y/n was covered in paint with it smudged on her face. As she turned to him, "Yes Rolf?" She said, looking at him, then turned back to the wall painting clouds on it. 

"Your mum wanted to talk to you about something? I don't know what it is cause I didn't ask" Rolf told Y/n as she nodded putting the paintbrush down. 

"I'll be right down" The (Y/C/H) girl walked over to her closet and looked for something to put on as Rolf walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.

Harry's black hoodie was hanging on a hanger as she looked at it for a second. "Friends.." she whispered before grabbing a t-shirt and sweatpants.  

She walked down the steps as Rolf was looking at all of the books on the self. "Office?" She asked, he nodded and she walked downstairs into the dungeon that was built for Ophelia's creatures.

Once she made it down, the girl looked around and they were nowhere to be seen causing her to furrow her eyebrows. A Pygmy Puff she walked over to it and started to pet it. "You can have it if you want-" Newt appeared. 

Y/n turned to him with a smile, "Really?" He nodded going over to a Doxy that was in a jar. 

"Yeah, I have about fifty of those in my suitcase-" Y/n smiled and thanked the man as he walked back upstairs.

"Oh there you are Y/n-" Ophelia said coming from a door in the dungeon that had a bunch of creatures. Right away she walked over to another creature. Y/n picked up the purple Pygmy Puff. "You have to start packing...You are going somewhere for the rest of summer...." She smiled turning to Y/n who furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Mind I ask where?" 

Ophelia nodded looking at her, "You are going to be with the Weasley's, Hermione and other people from the order of the phoenix...and since I have to go to Dorset for a mission for a little...looking for this rare creature" 

Y/n just nodded before going up the stairs to start packing, She went over and started to pack. Newt, left along with Tina and Rolf as Y/n started to pack. "I'm going to name you Pippa" 

Y/n walked up the worn stone steps, staring at the newly materialized door. Its black paint was shabby and scratched. The silver door knocker was in the form of a twisted serpent. There was no keyhole or letterbox.

Ophelia pulled out her wand and tapped the door once. Y/n heard many loud, metallic clicks and what sounded like the clatter of a chain. The door creaked open "just in here" She said to her daughter as Y/n walked into the house furrowing her eyebrows. 

Y/n stepped over the threshold into the almost total darkness of the hall. She could smell damp, dust, and a sweetish, rotting smell; the place had the feeling of a derelict building. "Y/n!" Mrs Weasley's voice rang.