38

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Order Of The Pheonix

Another door opens, and five death eaters emerge. "There they are!" Stunning spells rain around them. The wounded group heads to the nearest door. Luna is blasted off her feet by a stunning spell. She and Ginny tremble to the floor. Harry's only focus to get Y/n to safety.

The next stunning spell hit Neville's back, causing him to fall back and Hermione to roll from off of him. "Harry...let me go..." Y/n muttered. Harry kept running, looking at her. "Please..." Harry quickly let her go.

He still held onto her hand. Ron was back to himself, running along with them. Harry, Ron and Y/n stagger into the room with the Veil. Just as they enter, Ron and Y/n get hit falling to the ground.

Harry slips and tumbles down to the bottom of the chamber. Doors all around him burst open and death eaters enter, climbing and surrounding him. Harry staggers up onto the dais, his wand held weakly in his hand. Blood trickles out of his mouth and chin. Malfoy shoves his way towards Harry. "Your race is run, Potter...time to hand it over."

Harry glances around frantically, "Let my friends go, and I will-" Harry said. Bellatrix and other death eaters drag his friends into the chamber. Y/n was now standing up straight but limping just like Ginny.

"You are not in the position to negotiate-" Lucius told Harry moving closer to him with his hand out.

Neville struggles against one of the death eaters that were holding him. "Don't do it, Harry! Don't do it!"

"Stop, Neville!"

Bellatrix looked over to Neville quickly, "Neville, Neville Longbottom?" She laughed in glee, "My dear boy, I paid your parents a visit a long time ago, we had a wonderful time"

"You put them in St Mungo's!"

Bellatrix beams at him, "So, Potter give us the Prophesy or I'll see how long it takes to creak Longbottom like his parents"

Harry is desperate, "Don't give it to him!"

Bellatrix points his wand at Neville, "Crucio!" Neville howls in pain, curling up in and ball and screaming at the top of his lungs. The doors at the top of the chamber exploded. Everything stops as Lupin, Sirius, Moody, Tonks, and Kingsley.

They blast spells at the death eaters, Tonks grabbed everyone putting them behind a bolder keeping the people that were wounded safely. Sirius shot Lucius back, the man had the Prophesy but once he hit the ground it broke into millions of pieces with blue mist just coming out of it.

Moody knocked back a death eater with his cane. Tonks was now chasing Bellatrix around the room both of them flying.

Harry and Sirius hide behind the veil. "Now, listen to me. Take the others and get out of here." Sirius uttered turning to Harry, Spells past them hitting the wall instead.

Harry turned to Sirius shaking his head, "What? No, I'm staying with you." Said Harry ducking a spell.

"You've done beautifully. Now, let me take it from here." Sirius told him.

Harry and Sirius both were now in view Lucius and Harry started to throw spells back and forth. Sirius was fighting a random death eater. "Expelliarmus!" Harry said disarming Lucius.

Sirius grinned knocking the death eater back, "Nice one, James" Sirius walked forward shooting spells towards Lucius. Bellatrix landed in front of the man.

"Avada Kadav-"

"Expelliarmus!" Y/n's voice echoed from behind Sirius. She noticed that the man wasn't paying attention while Bellatrix was flying down, when she was hiding behind the rock with Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and Neville.