56

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Fifty-Six: The Minister's Polyjuice

Three days later, on an empty street corner. Then Ron peers around a building. A few yards off, a witch approaches. Ron walks, preceding her down the street, then kneels, fiddling with his shoelace. The witch stiffens and falls into the arms of Harry.

Ron hurries back, takes her feet and helps Harry hustle her away from everyone's view. They prop her up between three wizards, one tall, one short, both unconscious, Hermione and Y/n are both pouring poly juice potion into the four cups. "Right. So let's do it. Who gets who?" Said Ron.

"Do you fancy wearing a skirt?" She asked. Hermione leans down, plucks a hair from the witch. Ron frowns as he surveys the two remaining wizards.

Y/n turned to her boyfriend, pecking him on the lips. He grinned in satisfaction, placing his hand on her waist. "Just thought...since you can't kiss me when we change" Y/n mumbled pulling away from Harry who opened his eyes with a hum.

"Remember what we said. Keep your eyes down. Don't speak to anyone, unless absolutely necessary. Act as normal as possible. Just do what you see everyone else doing. We do that -- and with a bit of luck, we get ourselves inside. And then..." Hermione explained handing Y/n the cup.

She looked into the potion to see a string of hair, "It gets really tricky." Harry said The two girls, letting go of Y/n's waist.

"Yes..." Y/n muttered looking down.

Harry and Hermione look once more at the stunned people before them. "This is completely mental," Harry mumbled, Hermione leans down, plucks her hair from a witch. Ron frowns as he surveys the two remaining wizards.

"Completely, utterly, without question." Said Hermione.

"The world's mental. Come on, drink up. We've got a Horcrux to find-" Ron continued.

"And a Umbridge..." Y/n pointed out.

The quartet walked out of the alleyway in a different body, Y/n takes out her ID Card looking down at it. "In case you're interested, I'm Reg Cattermole, Magical Maintenance Department," Ron mentioned.

Y/n looked up with a nod, "Mafalda Hopkirk, assistant in the Improper Use of Magic Office."

Y/n put the card back in her pocket after saying "Marbel, Forbis.". Y/n had short brown hair, brown eyes, and was dressed in a white dress and black blazer. But with the necklace, Harry still gave her on, just like Harry still had the bracelet on. "Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures"

Y/n grinned as Hermione said, "Fitting.".

It wouldn't have helped if Harry wore a badge. "I'm nobody," he said.

"You're somebody. Be careful." Hermione called out.

When he appeared, a wizard with a thin frame strode by. "Good morning, Reg! Best of luck today."

"Oh... yeah. Thanks." Ron glances at Y/n, Harry and Hermione jerks his head toward the skinny wizard and they follow. As the skinny wizard drops down the stairs into a public toilet, the quartet appears. "What do you reckon he meant by 'Good luck.'?"

Hermione looks around in the restroom as Y/n enters. When everyone has slipped into their cubicles, follow suit. A flushing sound is heard all around Y/N. "We just need to flush ourselves..." Hermione explained to her as she spotted the heels climbing into the next toilet. She looked to her right and saw Hermione as Mafalda Hopkirk.

In response to Hermione's disappearance, Y/n steps onto her toilet then puts her shoe in, then pulls it out. It was completely dry. As she steps into the hole, she reaches up and pulls the rope, falling instantly.