39

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Chosen One

Over the summer, the murder rates were going up. Since death eaters were now out and Voldemort was confirmed to be back. Muggles were going missing every couple of days. Luna and Y/n were both staying at the burrow at the beginning of the summer. 

Y/n was sitting in her room reading a book with Pippa laying on her stomach. "Y/n, dear" Ophelia called. She was finally back in town just for a little till she goes back to New York for another mission with a creature. 

"Yes, mum?" Y/n asked, putting her hand in the middle of the book, saving the page. But paying attention to her mother. 

Luna stayed at the burrow for longer. Y/n is supposed to go back in about a week. She has been spending most of her time with Fred and George at the shop. She hasn't been to Grimmauld Place but is hoping to go by the end of summer. "I don't think, it's safe for you to go back to Hogwarts this year, at least until it's safe." 

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. Yes, there has been a lot of talk about Dumbledore's age all around the wizarding world. "Mum, I've been going all year...it's completely safe...with Dumbledore," Y/n said trying to convince her mother. 

"Maybe you can come with me to New York for a while, See Newt, Tina...Queenie, Jacob-" Ophelia spoke leaning against the doorway. 

"Mum, I'll be fine..." said Y/n looking up at her. She knew it was going to be like every other year where she took care of herself. "Plus, I can always stay with the Weasley's...Speaking of, I'm going to the shop later...Fred wanted to see me..." 

Ophelia sighed with a nod, "Be safe, With everything is going on with You-know-who" Y/n nodded petting Pippa's fur as the creature cuddled up with her. Her mother walked out of the room. 

Y/n got up from her bed, putting Pippa on the pillow. She walked over to her wardrobe opening it and looking for something to put on" Harry's hoodie from third-year hung up on a hanger causing her to remember everything about that year, Her crush on Harry etc. 

She grabbed a cardigan throwing it over her body, grabbing the 'Alice in Wonderland Book. She wrote to Harry more than last year to make up for barely writing to him. Now that she was sixteen things changed, she went through puberty like anyone else at her age. 

Hermione wrote to Y/n, saying she was going to meet her at the Weasley's a week before they went back to Hogwarts like always. Y/n also passed her O.W.L's like flying colours all she had left was N.E.W.T's.

Day's have passed, and Y/n was now staying with the Weasley's. She knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer it. After a couple of seconds, Molly opened the door with a smile on her face. After a while, Molly got used to Y/n and Fred dating counting that they are never in front of her doing anything. "Y/n, Dear!" 

Molly pulled Y/n, into a tight but welcoming hug like always. Y/n hugged her back before Molly let go. "You can stay with Ginny, and Hermione, 'course they are in her room, Dinner should be ready soon" 

"Thanks again, Mrs Weasley" Said Y/n looking and holding her bag.

"No problem. You're always welcomed-" 

Y/n walked into the burrow, Everything was moving with magic like always with the dishes cleaning by themselves, stuff knitting etc. She walked up the stairs holding onto the railing making her way to Ginny's room.