19

Edited; I refuse to make Y/n put other girls down just because I feel like Xenophilius and Ophelia would have taught Y/n and Luna both to not put other people down. And I want to have some people believe Harry. 
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Nineteen: The Fourth Name

The goblet flickers. eerily at the top of the hall, a group of underclassmen, Harry and Ron among, stand by as their older classmates submit their Hermione clutches a copy of Triwizard Tragedies.

Y/n sat with Neville, who was looking through a book. "So Moody gave that to you?" Y/n asked, turning to her friend. 

Neville nodded, looking up from the book, "Yeah, when he invited me for tea, Mad-eye gave me this." Neville closed the book so then Y/n could see the title as she nodded. "He said Professor Sprout told him that I liked herbology a lot." 

"People have gotten splinched in this Tournament! More than once!" Hermione announced, looking up from the book from sitting on the other side of Y/n. She had no shoes on because of people hiding them around.

She turned to her friend and looked into the book. Reading what Hermione was pointing at.  "Splinched?" Dean asked, confused, turning to people as Y/n opened and Quibbler and checking what was happening in London or what was interesting in the Runes. 

"Dunno. But it doesn't sound good." Seamus continued turning to Dean. 

Hermione and Y/n have both been trying to do stuff for S.P.E.W, Y/n was just being a supportive friend she believed that the house-elf's were being treated well by the way Fred and George put it. "It's not unless you want anybody part to fall off...then lovely..." Y/n whispered to Seamus and Dean. 

The two boys exchanged looks worryingly as Ron and Harry walked towards the girls.  Older students are placing their names into the flame and others are applauding, Cedric is one of them. "Eternal glory, be brilliant, wouldn't it? In three years from now, we'll be old enough to be chosen." 

"Yeah now that I think about it...well rather you than me." The twins burst into the room cheering and celebrating as they held viles in their hands. 

"Thank you thank you, well lads we've done it," George shouted high-fiving people as Y/n turned to them with a grin, trying to think what could happen to them. 

"Cooked it up just this morning." Fred continued. 

Hermione shook her head looking back down at her book, "It's not going to work." She sung.

Fred and George both exchanged looks before going over to her, and Y/n who were sitting next to each other. "Oh yeah? And why's that Granger." 

"Dumbledore drew it himself, the age line" Hermione stated looking up at the age line. 

"So?" Fred asked furrowing his eyebrows confused. 

"So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion." George continued as both of the twins stood up and Y/n got ready to watch and see what was about to happen. 

"Good luck," Y/n told the boys as Fred smirked and put his cheek towards Y/n so she could kiss it. She pushed his face away as Fred groaned walking back over to George who was laughing at his brother's familiar. 

Both of the boys went up and took the viles in their hands once more, "Ready Fred?" George asked turning to his twin with a grin. 

"Ready George?" Repeated Fred.