3

Edited; Chapters will get longer in the future. Deleted some parts and added some parts so, Enjoy! 
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔
Chapter Three: Tea Leaves & Hippogriff's

Harry, Ron and Y/n sit on fat little pouffes in a murky, incense-laden room, along with Neville, Dean, Seamus, Lavender Brown, Parvati Patil and others. Y/n right away took out her book and paid attention. "Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the mysterious art of divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess..." 

A crimson scrim flutters and Professor Trelawney, Divination. Professor glides dramatically into the room, eyes huge and bug-like behind enormous glasses. 

"The Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this. One either has the Gift or not. I cannot divine it from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner Eye." 

"What a load of rubbish." Hermione appeared out of the air as Ron spins. Frowns at Hermione.

Hermione told Y/n basically everything, so once she got her hands on the time turner. Y/n knew about it meaning they both could be in two places at once. "Where'd you come from?" Ron did a double-take looking at Hermione. 

"Me? I've been here all along." She tucked the time-turner under her shirt as Y/n turned back to Professor Trelawney. 

Y/n believed in the act of Divination, She thinks what is there not to believe in a magical world like the wizarding world. Divination was another interest to Y/n, the art of predicting the future. "You, boy! Is your grandmother well?"

Trelawney turned to Neville with her arms out wide, "I... I think so." Neville stuttered as Trelawney looked down at Nevilles' cup and then put it pack hesitantly. 

"I wouldn't be so sure of that...The first term will be devoted to the reading of tea leaves. If all goes well, we will proceed to palmistry, fire omens, and finally... the crystal ball...By the way, dear, beware a red-haired" man"  Parvati eyes Ron dubiously. Edges her pouffe away.

Y/n looked up from her book with everything about Divination as Trelawney looked around the classroom. "Unfortunately, classes will be disrupted in February by a nasty bout of flu. I myself will lose my voice. And in late spring, one of our numbers will... leave us forever..." 

As the class exchanges uneasy glances, Trelawney smiles brightly and Y/n seemed to be in her own head. "Well then. Shall we?" 

Inside, a cloud of tea leaves oddly. Harry, sitting opposite Ron now, as Hermione and Y/n sat opposite from each other. Y/n looked at her cup and tried to figure it out. Trelawney walks amongst them, robes flowing.

"Broaden your minds, my dears. And allow your eyes to see... beyond." Trelawney takes Lavender Brown's cup, peers inside.

"A five-leaf clover... You can expect to wake with a horrible rash tomorrow morning, dear." Everyone turned to Lavender who's eyes widened and she looked back down at her book. 

"Mr Longbottom, after you've broken your first cup..." CA-CHINK! Neville fumbles the cup in his hands and the brittle crash of china. "... would you be so kind as to select one of the blue ones? I'm rather partial to the pink." 

She passed by Ron, The three of them looked at after she stopped in front of him. "What do you see in Mr Potter's cup, Mr Weasley?" 

"Well. He's got a wonky sort of cross -- that's trials and suffering. But this lot here could be the sun -- that's great happiness. So... he's going to suffer but be very happy about it."