22

Edited; Tell me how you feel about this chapter afterwards. I wrote it out like this to get fifth year set up. 
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Jealous Holiday

Y/n woke up the next morning. In her bed, as snow fell outside of the girl's tower. "G'morning," Ginny said, sleeping in someone's bed who went back home for Christmas. Y/n sat up with a yawn but smile. 

"Good morning, Ginny...sleep well?" Said Y/n, getting up from her bed and throwing a Gryffindor jumper over her head before grabbing her dream journal and writing what happened in her dream and a bunch of Creatures that she dreamed about, Ginny nodded. 

"Wonderful-ish...The dog was back-" Y/n grinned as Hermione has now woken up as she opened a book for a second. 

"Is that how she wakes up?" Ginny asked, looking at Hermione reading something for a second. Y/n yawned once more with a nod. 

"She must have had a dream about some book, she had-" She dreamingly responded before spacing out and walking out of the dormitory. 

She walked down the steps towards the common room to see Dobby the house-elf. "Hello Sir, Merry Christmas" Y/n greeted looking at him. Right away Dobby smiled looking up at the girl.

"Hello, Miss Y/n, Merry Christmas to you as well, Dobby has to go and give Harry Potter a present for Christmas," Y/n suddenly got herself into deep thought about Dobby's Christmas gift. 

"Stay here for a second please-" Dobby nodded before Y/n turned around and went right back upstairs to grab something that she made for Dobby. 

Once she grabbed it Y/n went back downstairs, handing him mittens and chocolate. "Here you go sir, Hope the mittens fit" Y/n gave it to him. Dobby smiled gratefully, before shaking Y/n's hand. 

"Dobby tells master, how much he likes Miss Y/n-" Y/n smiled with a nod before Dobby ran up the stairs to go and find Harry. 

Harry and Ron met up with Hermione and Y/n in the common room, "Merry Christmas-" Y/n started looking up from the Quibbler, 

"Merry Christmas-" They said and the four went down to breakfast together. They spent most of the morning in Gryffindor Tower, where everyone was enjoying their presents, then returned to the Great Hall for a magnificent lunch, which included at least a hundred turkeys and Christmas pudding which Y/n loved, and large piles of Cribbage's Wizarding Crackers.

They went out onto the grounds in the afternoon; the snow was untouched except for the deep channels the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students made their way up to the castle. Mistletoe was everywhere and Y/n couldn't escape them. 

"Nargles leave them..." She told Harry as they walked outside for the snowball fight. 

Hermione and Y/n chose to watch Harry and the Weasleys' snowball fight rather than join in, and at five o'clock said they were going back upstairs to get ready for the ball.

"What, you need three hours?" said Ron, looking at her incredulously and paying for his lapse in concentration when a large snowball, thrown by George, hit him hard on the side of the head.

"Who're you going with?" he yelled after Hermione and Y/n, but Y/n just waved and disappeared up the stone steps into the castle.

There was no Christmas tea today, as the ball included a feast, so at seven o'clock, when it had become hard to aim properly, the others abandoned their snowball fight and trooped back to the common room.  The Fat Lady was sitting in her frame with her friend