63

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Sixty-Three: Hogwarts Snape's School Of Torture and Misery

Harry sat on the cliff, waiting for Hermione and Ron to finish getting ready when the wave crashed. Also, he waited for his girlfriend to come with Luna before the two went back to Hogwarts. "Hello, Harry" Luna called. He looked away from the waves, turning to just her. 

Harry glances up, finding Luna standing there holding a small bag. His gaze skitters across Luna's image on the mirror's surface. "Oh hi Luna," He said, "Is Y/n ready?" 

"Almost," Luna observed, "She had woken up quiet." It was no surprise to Harry, who nodded in understanding, looking out towards the ocean. Her smile spread across her face. "It's funny how Mr. Dobby knew exactly where we were."

"Yeah. Funny. Listen, Luna, about your father, I don't want you to think I-" Harry said.

The boy was cut off when Luna nodded. I know you understand why my father did what he did, Harry. That's why we don't need to discuss it." She smiled. Harry looks at the travel bag.

"It's not the place you left, you know. It's not the same...." Harry explained, "Hogwarts..." 

"Neither am I," Luna said, She walked away waiting for Y/n near the waves.

In a few minutes, Y/n walked up the cliff and over to her boyfriend. "Hello Har" she greeted, and he turned to look at her with a smile on his face. "Sleep well?" He stood up looking at her, lovingly.

Harry nodded, "Yeah, you?" 

"Feels good to finally have a shower, and change" Y/n mentioned, nodding. "Even though it was quite fun, being in nature for a while..." 

Harry connected their lips placing his hand on her lip, closing the space between them. "I love you" He mumbled in the kiss before backing away and pulling her into a hug, and rubbing his thumb against her waist comfortably. 

"I love you too, Harry Potter" 

In response, Y/n leaned in to kiss his cheek "Please be safe" Harry said, she nodded as he kissed her forehead. 

"I told Dobby to come to me if anything was wrong...and I'd come to you guys", Y/n said, Harry pecked her lips, "I have to go get Luna...I'll see you soon." She said. Harry nodded at her. 

"See you, Don't forget the map is in Luna's bag" She nodded with a waved a little before walking over to the waves where Luna was standing and looking out at the ocean.

Luna turned to Y/n, once she sensed the girl's presence, "Hello Y/n, Are you ready to return to Hogwarts?" Luna asked, Y/n looked away from the cliffside and nodded grabbing onto Luna's hand so that the two can apparate into Hogsmeade. 

"There are underground passageways, just follow me..." Y/n explained, "Fred and George found them, and they are on the map of the school that they have" Luna nodded before Y/n closed her eyes focusing on Hogsmeade and Honeydukes.

When Y/n felt her body again, she opened her eyes to see Luna right next to her still opening her eyes. Despite the fact that it was the middle of the day, Hogsmeade was empty and darker than usual. 

They were across the street from Honeyduke's, "Come on," Y/n told Luna so they wouldn't attract attention. She held onto Luna's hand, while the two walked over to Honeydukes to go into the passageways. "Harry came this way, in the third year to get into Hogsmeade" She explained to Luna who nodded.