―𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔

A Year Later: It was the same as before, except that many people had left

A Year Later: It was the same as before, except that many people had left. After the second wizarding war, Sirius and Remus got married, Hogwarts was undergoing reconstruction, and McGonagall was to become the new headmaster. Only Hermione returned to Hogwarts out of the quartet. Harry and Ron were both going to become Aurors and Y/n would be a Magizoologist instead.

Harry and Y/n had just moved into a cottage together a month after the war. Harry did not want Y/n to return to an empty manor. In parallel with Remus and Sirius's move into their own homes, he also left 12 Grimmauld Place. 

Y/n slowly opened her eyes as she turned in the bed. Y/n was happy to see Harry sleeping peacefully next to her, without any nightmares since he defeated Voldemort. He could finally sleep well without waking up sweating, with a jolt.

Her lips touched Harry's cheek, and as he reached for the top of her hip, he pulled her onto his lap as she giggled. "Good morning" Y/n whispered to him, looking down at the nineteen-year-old sitting under her. 

Harry answered, "Good morning, Darling," before connecting their lips. As he kissed her, she smiled back at him. Harry picked her up and flipped her underneath him. Harry drew back and traced his way down to her neck, grinning as he did so and lowering the collar of his tee-shirt that she was wearing. 

Y/n's eyes were closed before she remembered what time it was. "Har, It's nine in the morning," She spoke, trying not to make a noise to satisfy him. "Can we go and eat breakfast?" He hummed, before moving away from her neck and looking the girl into her (Y/C/E)

"I love you" Harry muttered looking at her. 

"I love you too" 

Harry got up, got off of her, and put on a shirt before he smiled. She sat up straight on the bed and wrapped her arms around her knees while admiring the boy from the side. When he noticed her gaze on him, he grinned. "Love, your staring" He mentioned, She hummed before he turned and pecked her on the lips, "I'll make breakfast..." 

Y/n replied, "Thank you, M'love," before Harry kissed her temple and walked out of the room. She smiled at herself as she rose from the bed and put pants under Harry's oversized tee-shirt. 

While making her way down the steps of the cottage, Y/n heard singing. She grinned and ran into the living room. Pippa sat on the couch moving side to side and humming. Her greeting was "Hello, Pippa," and the creature looked up at her and jumped to the couch arm. 

The creatures and animals in the house, Y/n has, were countless. Occasionally, they would just be around the house or in the backyard. However, Pippa lived in the house as Y/n and Harry did. "Did you sleep well last night?" The creature hummed a music note, as Y/n picked him up and carried him to the kitchen. 

Harry was starting to cook on the odd-fashion stove that they had inside of the cottage, even though they all had the money to make the cottage more elegant. It felt more like a home, to both of them. She wrapped her arms around Harry's waist placing her head on his back. "I need to leave today, y'know.." She softly said.