62

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Sixty-Two: Malfoy Manor

Within the Malfoy Manor, Bellatrix turns around and looks at Harry, Ron, and Hermione; inside the main room. Scabior looked over to Bellatrix while holding onto Y/n, "Where did you find them?" Bellatrix said. 

"In the North Forest, Coming from that Lovegood bloke's house," Scabior said, Bellatrix hummed, looking at him as Wormtail quietly enters the room. Harry's eyes were on him. Bellatrix pauses, studying his scar again.

"Lovely scarf, Scabior. Though I'm not sure it's your colour." Bellatrix teased, looking at the man with Hermione's scarf still wrapped around his neck. 

"It's not mine."

Her eyes slide and looked at Hermione with a grin on her face. "You don't say." She joked with a chuckle, looking at him. "Fancy her, do you, Scabior?" 

While Scabior eyed Y/n as he shook his head, Harry clenched his jaw at the man trying to get to Y/n. "Oh, it's her you fancy? Can't say I blame you." She said, looking at Y/n, "Maybe we'll work out a little reward for you, That is, assuming all is as it appears." Draco walked into the room, next to his mother. "Draco, come here" Bellatrix called. "My friends here claim they have Harry Potter. Since he went to school with you for all these years, I reckon you could confirm this for us."

Draco walked over, to Harry bending down and looking at the boy, who prayed his face didn't change back. "Not sure, His face doesn't look right, what happened to it?" Draco asked, looking up at Bellatrix, who turned to the Snatchers sharply. 

"Scabior, how come his face looks so different?" Bellatrix looked up, tilting her head at the man and grasping Y/n. 

"We took him like that...I imagine he picked it up in the forest." Scabior explained, with a shaken voice looking at Bellatrix. 

Bellatrix's, eyes flashed between Y/n and Hermione. Not sure what one did it. "Or ran into a Stinging Jinx." She questioned, "Was it you, dearie? Or You? Give me her wand. We'll see what the last spell was." 

A Snatcher steps forward, making Hermione look alarmed. It is silently murderous when Bellatrix asks "What is that?". The Snatcher pushes past Scabior, steps forward. Hermione's beaded purse hangs from one hand. A second-hand holds the Gryffindor Sword that Y/n had. "Where did you get the sword!?" 

"That was in her bag when we searched her over there. Then it must be mine now." Bang! She stuns and catches the sword when the Snatcher drops as fast as lightning. Scabior wheels. She drops her wand out of his cloak, causing him to fall to his knees. The bellow of fury is unmistakable.

Scabior yelled, "Let me go, woman! I beg of you! Let go! " Bellatrix stared at him, her eyes full of fire, then flicked her wand, and he slumped forward, unable to move.

"Go! Go!" Bellatrix shouted, Scabior eyes her resentfully, then leaves with Greyback and the others. Bellatrix turns to look at Wormtail, who is shaking more than the Malfoys.  "Wormtail. Put these boys in the cellar. I want to have a little conversation with these two..." Bellatrix said, walking over to Hermione and Y/n. 

Harry jerks away from Wormtail as his eye flashes with panic and he recognizes whom Bellatrix was staring at, Y/n. As she mouthed 'It's alright' at Harry, Harry didn't believe a word she said when he was pushed into the cellar.

The Wormtail pushes Harry and Ron down steps, slamming the door behind them. Ron throws himself against it and turns to Harry. "Harry! What are we going to do? We cannot just leave Hermione and Y/n alone with her!"