16

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Sixteen: The Triwizard Tournament

The Hogwarts Express steaming down the railway, Students hang out compartment doors, talking, while an old woman pushes a candy trolley up towards Y/n, Harry, Ron and Hermione's compartment.

Y/n was sitting on the seat with the Quibbler reading the Runes and everything that happened at the World cup. Harry looked away from Y/n once he heard, "Anything off the trolley dears," the trolley lady called, stopping.

Hermione nor Y/n answered the call but of course, both of the boys do, Harry and Ron leap up, while Y/n looked at everything she could see. "It makes no sense...I can't believe I'm saying this, but what's happening in there?" 

The girl with y/c/h looked up from the newspaper and shook her head. "Nothing, but...Cornelius Fudge has got his own private army." Y/n quoted, looking up from the Quibbler. 

"What?" Ron asked now hearing this from Y/n.

"Yes, he's got an army of heliopaths."

"No, he hasn't." Hermione shook her head. 

Y/n shrugged looking back down at the Quibbler. "I'll a Licorice wand and a pack of Droobles. And-" Ron digs into his pocket, frowns."On second thought, just the Drooble's." Ron uttered looking at the woman. 

"S'alright, I'll get it--" Harry stated looking at his best friend. 

Ron shook his head turning back to the lady, "Just the Drooble's," Ron takes his gum, quickly ducks back into the compartment. Harry frowns, feeling guilty.

"Ron, why don't you charm the sweets? You know there is multiple duplication spells" Y/n softly stated looking at Ron as he shook his head fine with the sweets that he had already. But Y/n did feel bad no matter what. 

Y/n turned back to the Quibbler, "One Pumpkin Pastie please." Harry turns, finds a very pretty dark-haired girl Cho Chang standing by the cart, Sensing Harry was looking at her she looked up and smiled a little taking her to treat then walking off. 

"you, dear?" 

"Huh? Oh...No...I'm not hungry" Harry got out of his head, Y/n heard and was paying attention as she shifted in her seat awkwardly. Hermione narrowed her eyes confused for a second then turned to Harry who was staring at the door. 

Harry watches Cho's little figure she slips into a compartment and retreats then she was gone. "This is bad. Very bad" Harry turns, sees Hermione shaking her head at the daily prophet's screaming front page. 

Harry considered the image of the dark mark right at the article.  "It's hurting again, isn't it? It was hurting that morning too. The day of the World Cup.-" 

This was new information to Y/n as she turned to Harry, Ron's, full of gum, stops chewing, eyes Harry as well. "I'm fine." 

"Suit yourself. But at least tell him. You know he'd want you to" Y/n said standing up grabbing her Quibbler. 

"Where are you going?" Harry asked confused. 

"To find Neville, I have news for him-" Y/n said before walking out of the compartment to go and find someone she concerned a friend. 

Y/n walked down the train to find the boy as she found the compartment that he was in. Neville was sitting and watering his plant-like always. "Hello Neville, mind if I join?" Y/n asked looking at the boy. 

He looked up and nodded, "Quibbler?" She asked holding a pile of newspaper.

Neville shook his head, "No thank, Gran has way too many newspaper's counting she gets the Daily prophet mailed daily, You were at the cup right?"