15

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Fifteen: World Cup

Y/n was with her mum this summer, which felt good to finally be with her after all years of chaos at Hogwarts like always. The Sterling Manor, a brick manor with white window frames, and rather large, was silent most of the time.

Safe creatures in the house's backyard, and in the cellar where Ophelia worked in her office. Y/n was sitting in the living area, which was white, with books on the large bookshelf behind her and she was sitting on a yellow couch.  

Y/n was reading the Quibbler and looking at the Runes, meaning she had to read it upside down. Yes, Y/n has gone through most of the puberty girls go through at fourteen.

A niffler ran into the room and jumped on top of the fireplace, taking all the crystals that were on the fireplace. 

The girl rushed up and grabbed the Niffler. "Mum, Penny is up here-" Y/n called out, shaking the Niffler so then all the crystals and jewellery fell out of the creature. The niffler hugged Y/n as she walked downstairs into her mother's office. 

"There you are-" Ophelia called grabbing the Niffler from Y/n's grip. "Thank you, dear, I'm almost done down here and I'll make dinner-" Y/n nodded and walked back upstairs this time going to her room. 

She has got no word from Harry all summer which was normal for him, because of The Dursleys. Y/n walked over to the bookshelf in her room which she painted the sky like the stars outside, with her friend's names in the clouds, Y/n grabbed a book before seeing that her shoes were missing.

She grabbed her necklace and put it on since it was a charm. 

After grabbing another book, Y/n went do to the living area and sat in it wearing Harry's hoodie and cuddling up on the couch. Ophelia walked up and went into the living area checking on her daughter. 

"Mum?" Y/n spoke as Ophelia turned back around and leaned on the doorway looking at her daughter. 

"Yes, dear?" 

"Do you know Sirius Black, I mean you must have gone to school with him...did you know he was Harry's godfather?" Y/n asked looking at her mother. 

Ophelia furrowed her eyebrows looking at Y/n with a nod. "Yeah, I was never close to him or his friends...But if you went to Hogwarts at the time James was around, You know them all even Peter-" 

"You know, Black is innocent right?" Y/n recurred her mother.

Ophelia nodded slowly just now getting this information. "Have you been reading that article in the Quibbler?" She asked her daughter as she sat down on the dark blue couch. 

"Well, Yeah but no...It's quite odd the entire story, But Peter Pettigrew is the reason for everything with Lily and James Potter," Y/n explained quickly. 

Ophelia nodded walking out of the Living area and going to cook dinner. The owl from outside flew down towards the tiny owlery in the back. "Mails here!" Y/n mentioned before getting up and walking over to the backyard.

Once she got outside and took the letter from (Y/O/N). "Thank you," She said petting the owl who went into the owlery. Y/n looked down at the letter seeing it was for her from Ron. 

Y/n walked back into the manor opening the letter. 

Dear Y/n

Dad was able to get us tickets to
The Quidditch world final, Harry and Hermione
are coming also. 

I'm just waiting for Harry to get back to me.
Mum also keeps on mentioning something
That is happening this year but wouldn't tell us.