60

Edited; I'm working on a Simon (Fear Street) X Reader, that I would be out soon. I just have been in love with him and Harry.
°:. *₊ ° . °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Sixty: The Doe's Return

In the middle of the woods, Y/n and Ron both held the deluminator, and whenever they were close, it started blinking faster. "This way," Ron said, grabbing Y/n's wrist and pulling her along towards whichever way he was leading them.

Seeing the flashing, the two stood still and looked out at the frozen lake, covered in ice. Both Ron and Y/n looked back at the lake before turning back. As the two were confused, they saw someone pushing at the ice trying to get out, while a silver doe disappeared. 

Ron's eyes glanced down at the ground and saw Harry's clothes. "Bloody hell, your boyfriend is down there," He said, rushing over to the lake. Y/n processed what he said before hurrying up and following him over to the lake.

As Ron stomped on it, Y/N scanned the landscape, trying to discern a way to get him out. As she saw the sword of Gryffindor, she rushed over and grabbed it, stabbing it into the icy water; Ron then pulled Harry out of the salty ice. "Are...you...mental?" Ron asked as he threw the locket at Y/n.

"Harry," Y/n softly said. 

A voice like that could have given Harry only the strength to get up. Stumbling violently to his feet, he shivered violently. Ron stood before him, fully dressed, drenched to the skin, with the sword of Gryffindor in one hand (Which Y/n gave him).

His eyes scanned the girl next to Ron and studied her more. She rushed over to him, covering the shaking boy in his jumper that he had. "Do you think that was the safest?" Y/n muttered to him, Harry got out of the trance remembering the two spent almost months together alone. 

"It was y...you?" Harry said, at last, his teeth chattering, his voice weaker than usual due to his near-strangulation.

"Well, yeah," said Ron, looking slightly confused.

"Maybe?" Y/n answered exchanging a glance with Ron. 

"Y—you cast that doe?"

"What? No, of course not! I thought it was you doing it!"

"My Patronus is a stag....Y/n isn't yours a doe?"

"Oh yeah. I thought it looked different. No antlers."

"And no...We just came while it disappeared..." Y/n explained. 

Harry pulled on his face sweater turning to the two, ""How come you're here?"

Apparently, Ron and Y/n had hoped that this point would come up later, if at all. "Well, I've—you know...I've come back. If.." He cleared his throat. 

"You know. You still want us too." Y/n continued looking down.

There was a pause, in which the subject of Ron's departure seemed to rise like a wall between them. Yet he was here. He had returned. They both had just saved Harry's life. Ron looked down at his hands while Harry grabbed Y/n's hand pulling her into a hug, something he had missed over the months. 

"Oh yeah, Y/n found it..." he said, rather unnecessarily, holding up the sword for Harry's inspection, He let go of his girlfriend turning to Ron while holding onto Y/n's waist. "That's why you jumped in, right?"