45

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Forty-Five: Love Chocolate

After New Year, Y/n, Ginny, and Luna all returned to Hogwarts together. Y/n didn't notice that she had gotten back at the same time as Hermione until she had walked into the dormitory to unpack everything. "Y/n!" Hermione shouted before wrapping her arms around her friend. "How was your holiday? Well? After you mailed me?!"

Once Hermione let go of the girl, she walked over, placing her trunk down. "Um, it was wonderful...I and Luna made Gingerbread cookies...and Like I told you, me and Fred broke up before I left.." Y/n explained, turning to Hermione from her bag.

The girl with bushy hair just nodded with a hum, "I see you got the necklace," Hermione said with a grin looking at Y/n, who's face heated up.

"yeah, He gave it to me on Christmas thanks for helping him..."

"No problem!...Do you want to visit Hagrid? Since we didn't really see him before the Holidays?" Y/n nodded, standing up from her bed. She and Hermione made their way towards Hagrid's hut once they got out of the common rooms.

After their visit to Hagrid, Y/n and Hermione were walking side by side in the corridors talking until they saw Ron and Harry walking In the corridors together. "Harry" Hermione shouted, Y/n turned to see the two and walked over to them as well.

He quickly noticed Y/n still wearing the necklace causing him to grin and face turn almost a light side of pink.

"I got back a couple of hours ago, We've just been down to visit Hagrid and Buck I mean Witherwings," she said breathlessly. "Did you have a good Christmas?"

"Yeah," said Ron at once, "pretty eventful, Rufus Scrim-"

"I've got something for you, Harry," said Hermione, neither looking at Ron nor giving any sign that she had heard him. "Oh, hang on-password. Abstinence."

Harry and Y/n exchanged looks before turning back to Hermione, "Precisely," said the Fat Lady in a feeble voice, and swung forward to reveal the portrait hole.

"What's up with her?" asked Harry.

"Overindulged over Christmas, apparently," said Hermione, rolling her eyes as she led the way into the packed common room.

"She and her friend Violet drank their way through all the wine in that picture of drunk monks down by the Charms corridor...Dumbledore yelled at them" Y/n explained looking over at Harry.

"Anyway..." Hermione rummaged in her pocket for a moment, then pulled out a scroll of parchment with Dumbledore's writing on it.

"Great," said Harry, unrolling it at once to discover that his next lesson with Dumbledore was scheduled for the following night. "I've got loads to tell him...and you. Let's sit down..."

But at that moment there was a loud squeal of "Won-Won!" and Lavender Brown came hurtling out of nowhere and flung herself into Ron's arms. Several onlookers sniggered; Hermione gave a tinkling laugh and said, "There's a table over here...Coming, Y/n?"

"Only for a little, I and Neville are going over Herbology-" Harry nodded and still couldn't help but feel jealous even if it wasn't Fred, Leaving Ron and Lavender locked in a kind of vertical wrestling, match,

Harry led Y/n, Hermione, over to the spare table. "So how was your Christmas?"

"Oh, fine," she shrugged. "Nothing special. How was it at Won-Won's?"

"I'll tell you in a minute," said Harry. "Look, Hermione, can't you-"

"No, I can't," she said flatly. "So don't even ask."