52

Edited; New book is out now on my page, hope you like it <3
Sorry this chapter is short, I wanted to get one out and I released
I never celebrated Y/n's birthday in this ff.
°:. *₊ ° . °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Fifty-Two: Birthday

The summer was just beginning, but it was like no summer before. Harry has been trying to figure things out to get Sirius to talk about Regulus, but couldn't seem to find the right way. It was my sixth year all over again.

Y/n's birthday was coming up. It was about two days away. Harry was panicked, not knowing what to get for her. "I don't know what to get her," He said, looking over at Remus from the locket (That was placed on the table) who was cooking in the kitchen.

Sirius and Y/n both were still asleep, Y/n was sleeping next to Harry without the men knowing. "Harry, you know...I'm believing you and Y/n are more than friends," Remus said with a grin. "You know, you can tell us..."

Harry turned almost pink, "Erm, No...Well...-" He didn't know if Y/n wanted to tell them but he knew she wouldn't be mad about it. "Yeah...we are..."

Remus grinned, "Since? Cause it has to be recently...right?"

"Since what?" Sirius asked cutting into the conversation, he walked into the kitchen kissing Remus on the cheek before turning to Harry and grabbing coffee, "What are we talking about? and it better not be about my brother, because-"

"It's not...." He replied looking over at Sirius and putting the locket away in his pocket, "Y/n and Me..." Harry truthfully said.

Sirius smirked looking over at Remus who shook his head turning to the toast in the toaster. "What about you and Y/n, Might want to fill me in on the detail's..." Sirius continued with a grin taking a sip from his coffee.

"Me and Y/n, well...we are dating..." Harry said, Sirius, put the cup down and clapped a little, "Since the house cup, she kissed me..."

"At least she has to balls-" Sirius mentioned. Remus hit his boyfriend's arm, "What...just saying..."

Harry chuckled before looking down at his hands, "Breakfast is ready, would you go and wake her?" Remus asked looking over at Remus who was plating for them, Harry nodded standing up. He walked out of the kitchen and walked past a mumble Kreacher.

He walked up opening the door to their room, Y/n was still sleeping in the bed with her hair being the only thing you could see from the top of the covers. He found it adorable, "Darling..." Harry called walking over and softly laying next to her. "Love"

Y/n snored softly before turning to face Harry, Her eyes slowly opened. "G'morning, Har" She greeted looking up at him. "Get a good sleep?"

He nodded not wanting to worry her early in the morning, "Yeah, you?" She nodded before leaning up and pecking him on the lips, Harry placed his hand on Y/n's hip pulling her onto his lap. He moved back a little remembering that breakfast was finished. "Breakfast is ready..."

Y/n hummed pecking him on the lips and standing up after getting off of his lap. She quickly threw a cardigan over her body suddenly feeling Hands around her waist. "I thought you said, breakfast was ready..." Harry hummed putting his head into her neck leaving small kisses, "Harry...Breakfast..."

"I know, I know..." Harry mentioned moving away from him. The girl chuckled a little at the feeling of Harry's hand's resting on her waist, She turned around looking at him. His glaze softened looking at her, "You might want to wear one of my jumpers..."