23

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Twenty-Three: His Treasure

Ron, Harry and Hermione walk on the bridge as Y/n stood next to them with her Spectrespecs looking into the colour glasses with ust all around Harry's head same as Hermione. "Harry! You told me you'd figure out the riddle weeks ago-" Hermione said turning to him. 

The redhead boy touched Y/n's glasses as the girl hit his hands away. "Why did you just poke me?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows, taking the glasses off for a second. 

"I was seeing if you could see me-" She took the Spectrespecs off and handed them to Ron to check them out. He put them on and looked everywhere, reaching out to grab a Wrackspurt. "Wicked-" 

Y/n put the glasses back on and looked around. "You can't grab them, Ron..." Y/n spoke. Turning to Ron as he sighed and nodded before the two turned to Hermione and Harry's conversation. 

"Really! I did not know!" Harry sarcastically said, People, are looking their way. Harry lowers "I suppose Viktor's figured it out." 

Ron shook his head, "I wouldn't know. We don't talk about the Tournament. Actually, we don't really talk at all. Viktor more of a physical being." Harry grinned as Ron made a disgusted face, Y/n turned to Hermione furrowing her eyebrows. "I mean, he's not particularly loquacious. Mostly he watches me study. Bit annoying actually." 

Y/n glances at Harry, studying him for a second. "Harry, are you trying to figure it out?" She asked. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry asked turning to Y/n. 

"I just mean, these tasks they're designed to test you, Harry, in the most brutal way. they're almost cruel and, well, I'm....scared for you, Harry. You got by the dragons mostly out of nerve. I'm not sure that's going to be enough this time.

There is an awkward silence; Then someone was calling for him. "Potter!" Cedric called as Harry turned and Ron, Hermione, Y/n walked over to the side leaving them behind. Cedric separated from Cho walking over to Harry. 

Ron gives Harry one last look, "How are you?" Cedric asked looking down at Harry as the boy furrowed his eyebrows with a nod.

"Spectacular." 

"Look, Potter...I realize I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons" Cedric spoke looking at him. 

Harry shook his head looking at him, "Forget about it. I'm sure you would have done the same for me." 

"Exactly. You know the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor?" Harry nods looking over to Ron, and Y/n talking while Hermione was trying to figure out what Cedric and Harry were talking about. 

"It's not a bad place for a bath. Just take your egg and mull things over in the hot water." Harry furrowed his eyebrows as Cedric walked back over to Cho. 

Harry walked over to his friends, "What did he want?" Ron asked looking at Harry turning away from Y/n. "Reckon he just wanted to gloot?" 

"No, he told me to take a bath..." Harry said as Hermione and Y/n exchanged looks and turned to Harry and Ron who were trying to think. "With my egg" 

"Well, I'm about to go to Seamus, want to join?" Ron asked turning to Harry. 

Y/n shook her head, "I and Neville were going to water the plants in the greenhouse-" She told him, Harry just nodded and they turned to Hermione who was trying to think about the egg.