49

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Forty-Nine: The Cave

Y/n and Harry sat at the black lake together before having to meet Hermione and Ron in the; great hall for lunch. Harry was laying across Y/n's legs with reading the half-blood prince book. She wore his Gryffindor Quidditch jumper (Something Harry gave her after she slept in his dormitory) "You're still looking in the book, after everything that happened Har," she softly claimed, looking up from the flower crown she has been making.

"I don't know what to do with it." Said Harry looking up at the from the book, " Plus, as you said...it's for defence..." Y/n shook her head, placing the crown on his head, "How did you make this so fast?"

"Mum taught me," Y/n added, thinking back to all the memories, "When I was around six..."

Harry sat up from her legs, turning and looking at her; "Teach me, please," He pleaded. Y/n looked away from the lake, looking over at him with a grin and a small nod. Y/n got up from her spot, going over to grab flowers. Harry admired her from afar with a small grin on his face.

After a while, Y/n walked back over with her wand, holding up her hair and about a dozen flowers. "Here, okay...so" she instructed him through the whole thing, but every two seconds Harry would break a flower.

"No, what...I'm going to leave that to you" Harry said with a grin looking at her, She walked over and sat in his lap.

"No, you are about to battle you-know-who, and you can't make a flower crown," Said Y/n, "It's a requirement..."

Harry chuckled looking at her before she laced their fingers together leading him and helping him build a flower crown. The two sat like that for a couple of minutes, as Y/n helped Harry make his crown. "There see, it's quite easy," She said getting up and facing him still sitting on his lap. She placed the flower crown on his head, "Pretty"

Y/n looked down at Harry from the crown, he leaned up pecking her lips multiple times. his fingertip brushing her back causing goosebumps to run down it. Their lips met together again but for longer as Harry pulled her closer to him closing the space between them.

Y/n wasn't huge on PDA, it wasn't something that she was going to go around doing 24/7. She backed away from the kiss opening her eyes slowly before kissing his cheek and placing her head on his shoulder. "Why don't we go and meet up with Hermione and Ron?" Harry asked.

She hummed in response, "Sure, I wonder if there would be pudding for Lunch?" Y/n said sitting up and getting off of Harry's lap. Harry fixed himself before standing up as well, Y/n fixed her jumper before grabbing her bag and slinging it over her body.

Harry slipped his hand into her as the two made their way towards the castle. "You know, Hermione is going to say something about the book right?" Y/n mentioned turning to him, "Since you don't know who the prince is yet...you already put Malfoy in the hospital"

"I know, what I did Darling...and I regret it..." Harry said looking over at her and taking the crown off putting it in his bag for safe-keeping. "But I don't think, I need to know who the prince is..."

"Just saying," Y/n said with a shrug as the two kept on walking hand in hand, walking past people who were still whispering when they saw them. "I have to go to the library later, for astronomy homework...would you like to tag along, Love?"

"Dumbledore wants to talk later, sorry"

"It's fine, Hermione would most likely come with me" Y/n explained looking forward to watching where they were walking.

The two walked into the castle, made their way to the great hall for lunch, and met Hermione and Ron. "Harry, Y/n" Hermione called, both of them walked over dropping across from the two. "Harry it's about the book"