66

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Sixty-Six: Until The Very End

Deserted. The flagstone is stained with blood, strewn with broken wands. The four stands looking. "Where is everyone?" Hermione asked. Y/n was holding onto Harry's hand still as Ron walks ahead, toward the Great Hall. Puts his hands to the doors, pushes them open, poised on the threshold, looking in.

The House tables have been pushed to the walls. The injured stand in groups, arms slung over one another, waiting to be treated by Madam Pomfrey, Filch's arm, gushes blood. Flitwick's face is laced with a gasp.

A healer was treating Fred Weasley's badly scratched arm, while Y/n glanced over at the Weasleys. While Ron furrowed his eyebrows, Percy was with them. Remus sat next to Sirius as he fixed his own arm. As Ron went home to his family, Y/n approached Ginny and Luna, hugging the blonde girl tightly, who returned the hug in the same manner. 

Harry stood at the doorway, looking at Hermione, walking over to them as well. He went over to Sirius and hugged him.

Y/n muttered to Luna that she loved her, and Luna returned it.

Y/n glanced over to Harry, who whispered something to Sirius before walking away out of the great hall.

Y/n walked over joining Hermione, Ron, Fred and George.

Harry flings open Dumbledore's cabinet, grabs a Pensieve from its holder, and slams it against the old desk. The silvery-blue liquid is poured into the basin after the cork is ripped from the flask with his teeth. The picture of past headmasters hangs above Harry's head as the Pensieve swirls.

They are all empty frames. A frown appears on Harry's face as he notices this, but he looks away, plunges his face into the basin, and falls into the cauldron.

(Can't you tell, I LOVE writing Memories...)

The liquid drips down Harry's face like tears as he watches it disappear as he steps out of the Pensieve. Touching his chest gently, he points to the centre.

While Harry walks through the castle, there is an eerie stillness and the portraits are empty. As he approaches the end of the corridor, he stops. Ron and Hermione hold each other close as they murmur in the shadows, While Y/n was mumbling to the pixie in her hand, as it whispered back to her.

After watching them for quite some time, Harry simply turned away. When Hermione notices him, she turns. She runs to him immediately. The following is a response from Ron and Y/n. "Where've you been?" Hermione asked while Y/n put the pixie back in the bag.

"We've been looking around for you," Y/n said, "It isn't quite the safest for you to be walking around...by yourself at least"

Ron nodded looking at him, "We thought you'd gone to the forest, we thought you might be-" He explained.

"I'm going there now."

Y/n studied him and could tell he wasn't lying, her heart dropped looking at the boy. She couldn't say anything it was like she was stuck, "Are you mad! No!"

Trying to avoid looking at Y/n, Harry responded, "It's...meant to be.".

Ron shook his head as he declared, "Rubbish! You can't give yourself up to him!".