65

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Sixty-Five: The Diadem

Having just experienced Voldemort's Shield shattering, Harry stumbles as spells fly and bodies fall. When he notices a Death Eater tracing a bead on him, he veers, fighting his way to the archway opposite. Harry blindly drops the unconscious man with a Stunning Spell just as Ginny, Neville, and Y/n appear. "Y/n! Ginny! Neville! You alright?" Harry said, stopping them all from walking. 

Her boyfriend caught her eye, and she smiled and nodded. He glanced at Harry with an enormous sense of satisfaction over the screaming, the explosions, and the shouting. "Never better! I could spitfire!" Neville yelled. 

"Have you seen Luna?" Ginny asked. "I lost her on the way over here!" 

Harry shook his head, looking away from Y/n to Ginny, "No...I just came from the Ravenclaw common room" Neville rushed away and ran up the marble stairs. Ginny nodded before running off. 

"Did you find it?" Y/n asked, raising her voice a little. 

Another shake of the head, followed by a nod from Harry. "It's in the room of requirement. Are you coming with me?" Y/n nodded before she connected their lips. At first, Harry was shocked before kissing her back. 

After looking at each other for a moment, Harry grabbed her hand and led her to the room of requirement, Y/n already knew what he was going to say. Harry grabbed her hand and started to lead the two towards the room of requirement. "I love you too Har" 

As Y/n pelts down the corridor, an explosion detonates and the windows running the length of the corridor explode one after another showering Harry and Y/n in the glass. Then the wall itself falls away, rubble falling into the night and below. Harry never breaks stride still holding onto Y/n's hand. 

In the Room of Requirement, Harry continues on, almost running now, then winces faltering as he's struck by a spike of PAIN, his fingers tracing his scar as he resumes his pace, "Harry" Y/n muttered, he didn't listen knowing he's getting closer, feeling it, his head humming with the Horcrux's sinister siren song, the sound growing louder and louder. "Harry" 

"Y/n, we are close...I can hear it" He mentioned, Y/n furrowed her eyebrows before continuing to follow Harry. 

A vein throbs at Harry's temple. Hand trembling, he reaches out, pushes aside a stack of decaying spellbooks and Y/n looked at the pair of eyes looking at them over the of a dusty canister, 

A pixie jumped out of the canister and over to the two, Y/n stopped looking over at it leaving Harry to walk towards the Diadem. "Hello Little Pixie" She whispered, to the crying pixie that was standing on books. Y/n put her finger out and started to touch it, "Everything is going to be okay" She whispered to it, before turning to see Harry holding the diadem.

The voice came from Draco as she joined Harry, "Well, how come you're here, Potter?". Harry looks slowly over his shoulder as Y/n moves slowly closer. He is surrounded by Draco, Blaise, and Goyle. Using his wand, he points at Harry. 

"I might ask you the same Malfoy?" Harry asked turning away from the Diadem. Y/n stood at his side watching the three-point their wands at Harry.

"I practically lived here last year. Remember?" 

"I remember." 

"You have something of mine. I'd like it back." Draco said.

A wand sticks out of Harry's pocket, which Draco gestures at. "What's wrong with yours?" Harry asked as stood there and looked at the blonde boy furrowing his brows and standing in front of Y/n in case they tried to do anything.