6

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔
Chapter Six: Showing Emotion

The Whomping Willow idly casts off a few withering leaves, "What villains are these that trespass upon my private lands!" The Fat Lady has been replaced by a painting of a tiny knight, called Sir Cadogan. 

Stalking a bare stretch of grass and his pony grazes nearby, he brandishes his sword wildly as a group of Gryffindors regard him warily.

"Who dares challenge, Sir Cadogan! Back, you scurvy braggarts! You rogues!"

"He's barking mad!"

"What d'you expect? After what happened to the Fat Lady, none of the other pictures would take the job." Dean said, turning to Seamus.

"It makes sense they never cleared the castle-" Y/n uttered holding a creatures book to her chest. "I believe that they wouldn't want this common room"

Neville shook his head, "But he keeps changing the password. Twice just this morning! I've taken to keeping a list." As Neville holds up a wrinkled piece of parchment.

Y/n and Ron start to walk away, towards Harry and Hermione, "Farewell, comrades! If ever you have need of noble heart and steely sinew, call upon Sir Cadogan!" 

"Yeah, we'll call you... if we ever need someone mental." Ron uttered. 

Y/n shook her head as they walked up to Harry who was tired but ready for the school day. "So how is he?" Hermione asked the two of them. 

"I Reckon, that I met someone bloody loonier than N/n" Ron uttered as Y/n didn't care, since it was Ron and he was like a brother. "No offence,"

"None taken Ronald" Y/n spoke softly before starting to walk with her friends. "Reckon, he could be good?" 

"I have practice, Woods working us hard because we are going up against Hufflepuff-" Harry mentioned as Y/n, Hermione, and Ron nodded.

Ron and Hermione went up ahead leaving Y/n and Harry behind, "Tha-" Before Harry finished Y/n wrapped her arms around him in a comforting hug. "T-thanks-" 

"Good luck Har-" Y/n stated before skipping away towards Hermione and Ron.  

In defence against the dark arts, Y/n sat with Ron since they were the only two out of the group in class, Hermione was in muggle studies, and Harry was at practice. "Where are they?" Ron asked looking around. 

"Let's just hope, they didn't get attacked by a Chupacabra" Y/n spoke drawing a sketch of a creature in her book. 

"and what is that?" 

"Bloodsucking creatures, deadly if not taken care of correctly--" Y/n calmly said avoiding eye contact as she talked. 

Ron just nodded looking away but then did a double-take as Y/n smiled a little looking back down at the sketch. The door swings opened as Snape stormed into the classroom slamming the blinds close.  "Bloody hell-" Ron whispered looking down. 

Y/n closed her sketchbook putting it to the side. Snape pulled the screen down and turned to the class. "Turn to page 394" He spoke. 

Harry skidded to a halt outside the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, pulled the door open and dashed inside. "Sorry I'm late, Professor Lupin, I –"

Snape turned to Harry liked everyone else, "Looks like he wasn't attacked by those things you mentioned-" Ron said looking at Harry. 

"This lesson began ten minutes ago, Potter" Ron and Y/n exchanged looks knowing that was a lie. "- so I think we'll make it ten points from Gryffindor. Sit down."