1

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔
Chapter One: The Lovegood's

Three Years have passed as Y/n was now thirteen and starting her third year at Hogwarts. Ophelia was always away because of her job, but Y/n understood that and didn't really mind. So Y/n was always with her uncle and cousin. Luna Lovegood and Xenophilius. 

Just like right now, Y/n was sitting in Luna's room, which she stayed in at night. As Luna was sleeping, walking somewhere in the house. Y/n was up, making sure that her cousin wouldn't get hurt during her sleepwalking. 

The Lovegoods were creative but on the odd side, which gave Y/n thick skin with bullying and people calling her Loony. 

Y/n was reading 'The Book of Mythical Beasts and Magical Creatures: Meet Your Favourite Monsters, Fairies, Heroes, and Tricksters from All Around the World'

The third years will take Magical creatures with Hagrid which Y/n was excited about going back to Hogwarts and seeing her friends. It took her a while to see that Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny Weasley, and Neville were her friends but now she sees them as friends. 

Hermione was in France, and Ron was in Egypt. Y/n was supposed to go with her mother on Holidays until she came down with a nasty case of the flu. Leaving her with Xenophilius and Luna. 

But that didn't stop Y/n from getting Harry a birthday present since she knew the Dursley's those Nasty muggles Harry lives with wouldn't do anything for his birthday. The girl got Harry a bracelet with his name on it that she made herself. 

The door opened as Luna walked in and went back into the bed causing Y/n to finally shut the light off and put her book to the side going to sleep. 

Everyone went back to Hogwarts tomorrow as Y/n sat in the living room of the Lovegood residence which was a black house but inside everything was colourful and childlike. "Good morning Y/n" Luna greeted with a smile as she walked down the steps and looked at her cousin. 

"Sirius Black!-" Xenophilius announced as Y/n and Luna both turned to the man with blonde hair and Xenophilius was writing on his notepad for the Quibbler as Y/n and Luna went back to talking. 

"Luna, did you find your earrings? Reckon you put them in the jewellery box?" Y/n asked turning to the girl with platinum blonde hair that was in the ponytail but usually back length. 

"No, But I'll find them soon...no, doubt," Luna said with a smile as Y/n got up to grab an apple and then sat back down.

 "I can make you a new pair if you need some" Y/n said looking at Luna as the girl nodded and thanked her for the offer. 

The (Y/C/H) girl turned to her Uncle who seemed really interested in writing the new story for the newspaper "What is it about Sirius Black? Uncle Xenophilius?" Y/n asked walking over and sitting next to him at the round dining table. 

Xenophilius looked up from his notepad and handed it to Y/n who looked down and studied it for a second. 

SIRIUS - Black As He's Painted?
Part One

For thirteen years Sirius Black has been believed guilty of the mass murder of twelve innocent Muggles and one wizard. 

Black's audacious escape from Azkaban two months ago has led to the widest manhunt ever conducted by the Ministry of Magic. None of us has ever questioned that he deserves to be recaptured and handed back to the Dementors....or does he