58

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Fifty-Eight: Grindelwald

As soon as the feeling left, Y/n opened her eyes. "I still can't get used to that..." Ron said, turning to Y/n and opening his eyes. The sudden change in time caused him to furrow his eyebrows. Though she started to walk, she did not appear bothered. After hurriedly catching up with her, Ron caught up with her. "Where are we? And what time is it?"

It was a sunny day in New York, and people were walking. As always, the place was crowded. She said, looking around, "New York... it's about six.". Because of their dirty, smelly, and hungry appearance, people were looking at them strangely. 

"Wicked" Ron said, looking around, "I always wanted to come...but why are we here?" 

Ron was the only one who heard the girl because she moved closer to him. "Remember when Harry had that vision?" She asked. In an effort to be more specific, he turned to her. "You know, his latest one?" Ron nodded.

She looked away from two wizards in all black looking at her and Ron. Y/n entered an apartment complex through the front door, followed by Ron. "Well...He said something about Grindlewald..." Ron nodded, causing Y/n to chuckle knowing that he didn't know what she was talking about. "Last year, I said...Does You-know-who have anything to do with Grindlewald?" 

"And Harry said no..." Ron mentioned, "So why are we in new york again?" 

"Well, Harry said that Grindlewald had something to do with You-know-who, Why else would just be in one of Harry's visions?" Y/n explained, "So why don't we do something instead of just laying around before Christmas" 

"And why couldn't we go to the burrow?" Ron asked. 

"Because of Death eaters...Might attack there if we are anywhere near, the burrow...plus..." Y/n mentioned. "Your dad said that they were being watched" Y/n pressed the elevator button, and it turned white. "And by the looks of those two wizards so are we.." 

Y/n pulled Ron into the elevator before pressing the button of the floor they needed to get off, and six other buttons so no one knew what floor they were getting off on. "Your brilliant, Y/n...you really are" Ron mentioned, "Why did I walk out..." 

"The Horcrux was talking," Y/n explained. "Besides...reckon we all needed a break from each other...? I and Hermione seemed to be the only sane ones..." 

The elevator beeped before Y/n and Ron walked out of the lift sending it to another floor. The two walked towards the apartment room, "Y'know, I don't hate you and Harry together right? It's just...the brother in me...since y'know you're like my odd, strange and weird sister..." 

"Thanks..." Y/n said furrowing her eyebrows before stopping and knocking at the door. 

Ron looked around the apartment hall studying everything. The door opened causing it to grab him and Y/n's attention. "Erm, Hel-" Newt's voice rang in Y/n's ears, She turned to him with a smile on her face. She knew that the man would be at Queenie's apartment, even though it would be nice to talk to her. Newt would be double the help. "Y/n, and..." 

"Ron Weasley" he quickly introduced himself. 

As Newt shook Ron's hand, he avoided eye contact. Hi, Newt..." Y/n greeted, "Um, can you and Ron ask me a few questions. We can't stay here for long-" Y/n asked, Ron nodded slowly without knowing what to say. 

"Erm, Sure...your mother isn't here...It's just me..." 

"It's okay, You were there..." Y/n mentioned, Newt furrowed his eyebrows letting the two in. Y/n closed the door sitting on the couch looking around the apartment she grew up in.