32

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Thirty-Two: Nargles

Y/n was walking over to Hagrid's hut to feed Fang, but she realised the light was on, causing her to run back into the castle to find Hermione, Ron and Harry. Once she got to the common room, everyone was bummed out. "What happened?" She asked.

"Harry, Fred and George are banned from the team," Hermione mentioned. Fred was nowhere to be seen, and neither was George.

"Why?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows. Harry turned to Ron and Hermione to shut up, causing Y/n to grow suspicious but quickly push it aside.

"We don't need to talk about it," Harry uttered, looking at the fireplace. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, but still had a grin on her face sitting next to Harry and Ron.

"Why are you smirking? it isn't the time to be smirking," Ron mentioned.

Y/n didn't know how to tell them but it would brighten up the mood from whatever happened, "Hagrid's back" Y/n quickly said.

Everyone went silent before Harry rushed upstairs to grab his cloak, "How do you know!?" Hermione asked looking at her.

"His light was on, and Umbridge was just in her office..." Harry came back down with a nod looking at the Marauders map.

"Hagrid's back!"

Y/n, Ron, Hermione, and Harry sat around the hut looking at Hagrid, at the table and chairs. Hagrid boils water on the stove with his face covered in cuts and bruises. "Hagrid what happened to You?" Y/n asked looking at him.

"I'm fine, I tell yeh!"

The four of them exchanged glances turning back to Hagrid, "Come off it, Hagrid! We're not blind!" Ron exclaimed worryingly looking at him.

Hermione looked at him, "was it the against?" Hagrid went silent before Y/n looked at him carefully.

"Can 'answer tha', I'm afraid. Top secret that is. Business of the order" Hagrid whispered to them closing the blinds so then no one else could hear him.

"We knew you were looking for against Dumbledore mentioned it last year to me" Harry told looking at the man.

"Oh well, yeah, I was, then. Went to madam Maxime. Took us a month to get to their camp" Hagrid explained looking at the teenagers.

"A month?" Ron asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"O' course! Can' do magic, not with the ministry 'ollowing us. Plus against aren't fond o' wizards. Don' trust 'hem" Hagrid told them.

"What Happened Hagrid? When you found them?" Y/n asked.

"We were more concerned abou' the Death Eaters. Dumbledore had told us before we wen' not ter tangle with 'em if we could avoid it, an' the trouble was they knew we was around — 'spect Golgomath told him abou' us. At night when the giants were sleepin' an' we wanted ter be creepin' inter the caves, Macnair an' the other one were sneakin' round the mountains lookin' fer us. I was hard put to stop Olympe jumpin' out at them," said Hagrid, the corners of his mouth lifting his wild beard.

"She was rarin' ter attack 'em. . . . she's somethin' when she's roused, Olympe...Fiery, yeh know...'spect it's the French in her . . ." Hagrid gazed misty-eyed into the fire. Harry allowed him thirty seconds' reminiscence before clearing his throat loudly.

"So what happened? Did you ever get near any of the other giants?"

"What? Oh . . . oh yeah, we did. Yeah, on the third night after Karkus was killed, we crept outta the cave we'd bin hidin' in and headed back down inter the gully, keepin' our eyes skinned fer the Death Eaters. Got inside a few o' the caves, no go — then, in abou' the sixth one, we found three giants hidin'."