2

Edited; I hope you like this story so far. It will go by the book and movies. 
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔
Chapter Two: Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts 

The four of the third years were on the carriages being pulled by Thestral, some creatures that Y/n could sadly see, skeleton shaped horses, you could only see if you experienced seeing death, like Luna who watched her mother pass, and Y/n who watched her father get killed in front of her. 

Y/n sat in her Gryffindor robes with Spectrespecs on the top of her head next to Harry, "Are we almost there, honestly I'm starving," Ron spoke, looking in front of the carriage to see nothing pulling it. 

Y/n shook her head, as the castle wasn't in clear view yet. "Do you do anything other the eat? Ronald" Hermione asked, turning to Ron as he nodded his head and moved away from the girl who was holding Crookshanks in her arms. 

Harry has said nothing since the whole Dementor attack. "Hey, if you need more chocolate...I have extra" Y/n whispered to Harry as he turned to her and nodded. 

"Thanks..." He sent her a small smile which she returned before turning back to the landscape surrounding Hogwarts. 

At the High Table in the Great Hall, Lupin sits with Snape, McGonagall, Hagrid and Dumbledore looking at the choir singing to the strains of a harpsichord, and holding toads. One of them belonging to Neville Longbottom. 

Flich, Hogwarts caretaker stands grimly to the side as red-eyed Mrs Norris switches her tail at his feet. As the choir's song concludes, Dumbledore rises, beaming over the sea of black hats.

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say, before we become befuddled by our excellent feast. I myself am particularly looking forward to the flaming kiwi cups, which, while somewhat treacherous for those of us with facial hair..." 

McGonagall cleared her throat as Harry and Y/n exchanged looks and turned back to the Headmaster. "Mm. Yes. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts. Good luck to you, Professor." 

People started to applause, Y/n, Harry, Ron and Hermione clap the loudest. "Of course! That's why he knew to give you the chocolate, Harry." 

"Potter-....Potter" Malfoy called from behind Harry and Ron. 

Y/n and Hermione looked behind them causing Ron and Harry to look back at Malfoy. "Is it true you fainted? I mean you actually fainted?" Malfoy teased as his fellow Slytherin's fake fainted. 

Ron turned Harry around, "Piss off Malfoy-" 

"As some of you may know, Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years, has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be filled by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid!" 

Claps and cheers started to erupt as Hagrid turns ruby red, rises, and nearly topples the staff table, sending water goblets weaving. "Finally, on a more disquieting note, Hogwarts -- at the request of the Ministry of Magic -- will, until further notice, play host to the Dementors of Azkaban." 

A murmur of apprehension fills the hall. At the Slytherin table, Draco, flanked by the everpresent Crabbe and Goyle, catches Harry's eye, feigns a dead faint. 

Y/n noticed this, "Don't mind them," She whispered to Harry from across the table as he turned around with a nod. Y/n was used to bully, she didn't let it get to her and didn't pay attention to it and people calling her 'loony' just like her cousin.