33

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Thirty-Three: St Mungo's

Y/n woke up the next day, feeling better than when she went to bed. She got ready for the day until Hermione came into the room. "Where is everyone?" She asked, Y/n turned to her, furrowing her eyebrows and putting Pippa on her shoulder. "Harry isn't here, neither is any of the Weasleys" 

"Did you check everywhere?" Y/n spoke, throwing a tan cardigan over her tank top. "Maybe they already left for Christmas break?" She put Spectrespecs on her head and put in earrings. 

Her shoes were now in their boxes as she put them on. Hermione nodded, going along with the idea. Both of them went down to the common room, which was almost empty, with people making their way to the great hall for breakfast. "Y/n, is everything okay? What happened last night?" 

Y/n shook her head, not wanting to think about everything that happened last night. "Nothing, just am not feeling the best...might come up with another cold," she told Hermione as the two walked into the great hall. 

Harry and the Weasleys were nowhere to be seen, Lee was sitting with Angelina and Alice with the twins not around. "Something isn't right..." Hermione muttered looking around. The two girls sat down and started to make themself something to eat. 

"Hey, Loony and Mudblood" Malfoy called, Hermione and Y/n both ignored him and continued to eat their food waiting for the mail to fly down, "Are you lost? without Potter and Weasel-Bee?"  

The Slytherin's laughed causing Y/n just to look down. "Mail-" Hermione nodded upwards causing Y/n to look up at the mail flying down with (Y/O/N). The Quiddler landed in front of Y/n as she put Pippa next to her on the table. "What is in it?" Hermione asked opening the daily prompt. 

Y/n opened the Quibbler and started to look for anything that had to do with Harry, "Nothing that has to do with him, but Nargles were sighted again, in London" Y/n dreamingly said looking up from the Parchment. 

Hermione didn't comment and just looked down at her newspaper trying to find something meaningful. "Are you staying here for Christmas?" Hermione asked taking a sip from her orange juice. 

Y/n knew that her mother wasn't in London yet, she wasn't going to be for a while. So she shook her head, "Mum is not yet, Reckon she should be back soon" said Y/n looking over and petting Pippa. 

"Hey, have you seen Fred and George?" Lee asked joining Hermione and Y/n. Both of the girls shook their heads. Y/n looked around once more not seeing any of the Weasleys. "Odd they weren't in their bed's earlier" 

"Ron and Harry weren't in the common room in the morning like always, and no one can find Ginny" Hermione explained looking over at the boy.

Y/n looked over at the Ravenclaw table and saw Cho talking to her friends smiling causing her to look away turning back to her toast on the plate. "They might have left for holiday's early," Y/n brought up with her eyes not leaving her plate.

McGonagall walked over to the table looking for Y/n, and Hermione. Once she spotted the two girls. The professor walked over to them. "Girls Dumbledore would like to have a word, about something..." 

Y/n and Hermione both exchanged glances before, she nodded and stood up grabbing Pippa. "Are we in trouble?" Hermione asked as Y/n turned to McGonagall wanting to know. McGonagall shook her head and motioned for them to follow her. 

Both of them followed McGonagall towards Dumbledore's office. Once Y/n walked into his office he was sitting in his chair looking down at something. "Come sit both of you-" Hermione and Y/n walked over and sat in front of him as McGonagall stood next to his desk.