54

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Fifty-Four: Cold Feet Weddings

An enormous circle of silk lies flat upon the ground. As Hagrid looks on, Arthur, Bill, Ron, Sirius, and Fred stand on its periphery, wands poised. "One. Two. Three!" Arthur said, looking up. The silk rises, pitching itself into a perfect wedding marquee, trembling wondrously in the morning breeze, then collapses.

Y/n sat in the kitchen flipping through the Quibbler, drinking tea. It was the morning of Fleur and Bill's wedding, so everyone was getting ready to go. She was yet to wake Harry up knowing he barely got to sleep last night.

When Remus walked down the steps, he noticed Y/n right away. "Where is everyone? It seems quieter than usual," he asked, looking over at Y/n as he walked towards the fridge. Y/n glanced up from the Quibbler.

"Most of the boys are helping put the marquee up outside..." Y/n explained before turning back to the Quibbler, "Harry is still asleep, so is Ginny and Luna...and Hermione is getting ready all ready for the wedding"

Remus hummed putting toast in the toaster. "If you don't mind me asking, what was the news that Sirius wanted to tell before we moved Harry?" Y/n asked remembering the moment Moody came in silencing Sirius right away.

He glanced away from the toaster, looking outside. "I think, Harry and Sirius should be in here for the news," Remus said, Y/n nodded understanding, "Moody was a good man"

"He did," Y/n said, "but at least he left a path for people, especially Tonks," Remus nodded and looked back at her newspaper without being bothered by anyone else doing the runes.

Moments passed, Remus was upstairs getting ready as well and Y/n was cleaning her dish from the tea. Arms wrapped around her waist causing her to jump a little till she saw the bracelet she had gotten Harry in their third year. "You're still wearing the bracelet..?" Y/n asked putting the cup down and turning to her boyfriend.

As Harry stood admiring her he looked down at his bracelet, "Never take it off," Harry explained. "It's charmed so it won't break..." Y/n leant in to kiss him before returning to her dishes. As she did so, he rested his head on her shoulder.

"How did you sleep?" She asked, continuing to do the dishes, The sound of the water running muffled her voice. Harry hummed in response.

"Good...I guess..." He said, placing a soft kiss on her neck and walking towards the fridge to grab something to eat, "Wish you stayed in bed longer..."

Looking down and drying her hands, Y/n giggled a little. She walked over this time wrapping her arms around his waist resting her head on his back. "Is it my turn now?" Harry asked with a grin plastered on his face. Y/n hummed with a small nod.

Suddenly he turned around, placing his hand on her cheek and holding it in place securely for a moment before reaching his hands to her hips and pulling her close to him. Placing his lips on her softly and lovingly, Y/n placed her hand on Harry's cheek. During the kiss, he bit her bottom lip to make it more intense but still at a slow pace.

In his third year till the sixth year, Harry wanted to hold her in this way forever but was unsure of how to feel back then. Now she was here standing in front of him with their lips moving in sync.

"Ugh, that's my ex!" Fred jokingly gagging as he entered the house with Ron and George. George was laughing at Ron and patting Fred on the back as Ron looked disgusted. "Joking"

Y/n hid her shoulder in Harry's neck, trying to hide her face, he rubbed her back knowing that they just made her uncomfortable. "Erm...I'm going to start and get ready...." Y/n awkwardly said looking at Harry who let go of her hips with a nod.