51

Edited; Happy Birthday, M'Love, My boy, My Happiness, and everything....(Harry James Potter) You deserve the world <3
And trailer for the new HP X Reader book is out on my socials
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Fifty-One: The Aftermath

Everything was canceled, People were leaving Hogwarts early counting Y/n and Luna who Xenophilius wanted them back home for a little while, He didn't think that it was the best idea for Y/n to stay at the manor by herself.

Some excitement was caused among the younger students, who had never seen it before, when a powder-blue carriage the size of a house, pulled by a dozen giant winged palominos, came soaring out of the sky in the late afternoon before the funeral and landed on the edge of the Forest.

Harry watched from a window as a gigantic and handsome olive-skinned, black-haired woman descended the carriage steps and threw herself into the waiting Hagrid's arms. Suddenly arms wrapped around his neck. "Hey" she muttered, "Remus told me to come and get you, so we can go and visit Bill-"

No one really noticed yet, that Y/n and Harry were dating, only the people who watched everything the night of the cup knew. Neville was out of the hospital wing, after the two days he had to stay. "Okay," Harry shortly said standing up. 

His glance was now on Y/n, who was wearing his oversized jumper with shorts (That you could barely see). The marks on her neck that Harry left were covered with her hair. "I hope you are okay, Harry...I'm serious..." She said looking up a little at him. "I'm here" 

Harry got out of his head meeting her glaze with a nod, "Yeah, Thanks..." Harry said, "It's just...everything is finally happening...Dumbledore is dead someone Voldemort needed to get rid of..." 

"But your still here, Chosen one..." She said, "And you always have us when you need us...especially me...."

"Thank you," Harry mentioned before pecking her on the lips, but connecting their lips a little longer than normal. 

Y/n backed up with a small giggle, "Merlin, Harry...I can't kiss you for a second? Can I?" 

"I was thinking longer than a second" He smirked, jokingly. Y/n's face heated up before the two made their way to the hospital wing, to meet up with Luna, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, and everyone else. 

Bill's scars were as bad as ever; in truth, he now bore a distinct resemblance to Mad-Eye Moody, though thankfully with both eyes and legs, but in personality, he seemed just the same as ever. All that appeared to have changed was that he now had a great liking for very rare steaks. "...so eet ees lucky 'e is marrying me," said Fleur happily, "because ze British overcook their meat, I 'ave always said this." 

Y/n was sitting next to Luna, who was reading the Quiddler, Y/n was pecking over and reading it along with her cousin. Sirius walked into the hospital wing with food, "Oh, he had food...Well..." He started to eat it as Remus followed, giving him a short glance of judgment. "Oi! He has food" 

"Y/n, I think we should get going...Dad wants to meet us at the platform" Luna spoke looking over at her cousin closing the Quibbler, Ginny pecked her girlfriend on the lips before Luna stood up. 

"Y/n your free to stay with me and Remus, at Grimmauld Place..." Sirius mentioned, "Yes, I still live in that shit show, But we are looking for a house" 

"Yes!" Harry said for her, 

Everyone turned to him, He quickly cleared his throat. Sirius grinned sending Harry a wink, Y/n grinned turning to Luna. "Is that okay? If I stay with Sirius and Remus? I'll be around before next year?" Y/n said not knowing what is going on, Knowing Harry wants to search for Horcruxes.