4

Edited; This chapter differs completely from before.
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔
Chapter Four: Boggart Fun?

As Lavender and Parvati huddle over a dozen teacups, avidly interpreting patterns in hushed voices, Draco, arm bound in a sling, holds court before a clot of Slytherins. "Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" Pansy Parkinson asked looking over at Draco. 

"It comes and goes. Still... I consider myself lucky. According to Madam Pomfrey, another minute or two... and I could've lost the arm." 

Harry, Ron and Hermione watch from the Gryffindor table as Y/n didn't pay attention and looked down at the book of the magical creatures. "The little git. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?" Ron uttered, turning back around. 

"You know...Buckbeak could have clawed Malfoy's eyes' out...." Y/n spoke as they turned to her and she shrugged, looking down at the book once more flipping the page. "Just a thought-" 

"At least Hagrid didn't get sacked," Harry mentioned as Y/n looked up.

"Yes. But I hear Draco's father's furious. I don't think we've heard the end of this..." 

"He's been sighted!" 

They turn. Seamus and the other Gryffindors are huddled over a copy of The Daily Prophet. "Who?" But the photograph on the Prophet's front page provides a chilling answer: Sirius Black. Hermione reads over the shoulders of others whispers half to herself:

"Achintee? That's not far from here..." 

"It's near Hogsmeade," Y/n said looking at the newspaper that was in front of them. "Isn't it?" People nodded as they looked back down at the newspaper. 

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville asked looking around the table. 

Everyone turned to him as Lavender shook her head. "With the Dementors at every entrance?" Lavender questioned turning to everyone as Harry stood behind Y/n as the bracelet that she made for him was clear in view.  "Dementors? He's already slipped by them once, hasn't he? Who's to say he can't do it again?" 

As a flicker of fear passes through Harry's face Bem stares grimly at the grainy image of Black. "That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands." 

Y/n didn't like the Daily Prophet, Her uncle always told her and Luna that they don't publish things that people need to know.

Beautiful flowers gleam in the dawn light, then, slowly begin to wither. The dew freezes, the grass grows brittle. Seconds later, the Dementors sweep by. A tall wardrobe rattles violently as Y/n, Harry, Ron and several classmates regard it warily.

Y/n stared at it interested, "Intriguing, yes? Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what's inside?" 

"It's a Boggart" Y/n answered as Lupin looked at her and nodded. 

"Very good, Ms Sterling. Can anyone tell us what a Boggart looks like?" 

"No one knows." Ron jumps, glances at Hermione.

Then whispers to Harry and Y/n.  "When'd she get here?" Ron asked as Y/n shrugged turning back to Professor Lupin.

Hermione was now sitting next to Ron and Y/n as she looked at Professor Lupin standing in front of the Boggart. "Boggarts are shape-shifters. They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears most. That's what makes it so-"