5

Edited; Hi, okay...I know Y/n and Harry don't have romance yet, I know that's because they are only thirteen and usually at that age, it's crushing and not long-lasting stuff so the romance will come in the future, just enjoy the fluff and awkwardness Harry gives off. 
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔
Chapter Five: Flight of the Fat Lady

Two weeks later, near the clock tower, McGonagall was gathering the students around for the yearly Hogsmeade trip. A great buzzing queue of students, third years and older, clutching a permission form passing by a glowering Filch. 

Y/n was walking towards all of them, not going to Hogsmeade. "Are you sure, you're not coming?" Hermione asked, looking at Y/n as the girl turned to her and nodded.

"I have to look for my belongs once more...Nargles are differently behind it-" Y/n whispered the last part to her friends as Harry walked over to McGonagall. 

"Do you think she will say yes?" Ron asked. 

Hermione shook her head as Y/n shrugged not being sure what McGonagall was going to say to Harry. "Remember! These visits to Hogsmeade Village are a privilege. Should your behaviour reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again." 

Harry approaches her, but before he can utter a syllable "No permission form. No visiting the Village. That's the rule, Potter." 

"Yes, Professor, but I thought if you said I could go --" Harry said before he got cut off. 

"But I don't say so. A parent or guardian must sign, and since I am neither, it would be inappropriate." With a flicker of pity, McGonagall turned to Harry one last time. "I'm sorry, Potter. But that's my final word." 

Ron, Y/n and Hermione watching Harry expectantly from across the way see him turn, shake his head. Hermione and Ron's faces fall. Harry raises his hand in farewell. 

Watches them go. Y/n says her 'bye' as she skipped over to Harry. "You didn't have to stay you know that-" Harry says turning to Y/n. 

"I didn't stay for you, I have to go and find stuff...Mine as well start looking" Y/n calmly said looking around the corridor as they started to walk back into the castle. 

Harry looked over at the girl as she looked away in her own world. "Are you sure you don't need help? I mean I can hel-" 

"If I don't wind up finding them, they will find their way back...like always" Y/n stated as she looked around avoiding eye contact."See you later," Y/n walked away to go and find some of her belongings as Harry watched her walk away. 

"So. No Hogsmeade, eh ?" Professor Lupin asked, Deep in the distance, some boys skate about on brooms, tossing a ragged quaffle back and forth. Harry and Lupin were walking on the bridge together. "Well, don't feel too bad. I was roundly disappointed the first time I went." Lupin explained. 

"No. I was just trying to make you feel better. Honeydukes' sweets are the best in the world. Their Pepper Imps are so strong you smoke at the ears. And Zonko's Joke Shop may be dangerous, but you can't beat their Stink Pellets" 

Harry nodded slowly looking over at him, "Not to mention The Shrieking Shack, which, according to Hermione, is the most severely haunted building in Britain," 

"Yes, that too..." Lupin slowly nodded standing next to Harry. 

"Professor, can I ask you something?"