61

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Sixty-One: Xenophilius & Snatchers

It's a beautiful day with the sun hanging low over a snow-free hillside. Hermione and Ron lead the way, far ahead of Y/n and Harry, who were still recovering from the previous night. As they walked up the hillside, as they held hands. 

Hermione wasn't saying anything to Ron, causing Harry to turn to Y/n. "Is she still not talking to him?" Harry asked. Y/n shrugged, looking at the two of them. "Everything okay? M'love" Y/n turned to Harry, furrowing her eyebrows with a nod. 

"Wonderful," Y/n said turning to him, Harry pecked Y/n on the lips, causing the girl to grin. "It should be up here," she continued, backing away. Harry admired her from the side, as she sent him a small smile before continuing to walk, meeting up with Hermione and Ron. 

The odd-shaped black brick house was up in the distance causing Y/n to grin happily, "Here we are" Ron turned to Y/n with a grin on his face.

"I think, we can tell," He said with a chuckle. 

Hermione and Harry met up with them, looking at the house in the distance. A sign is tacked to a door studded with nails, Hermione raps three times. "Keep off the dirigible plums." Ron read. 

Y/n nodded looking over to him, The door opened up and Xenophilus appeared barefoot, wearing a soiled nightshirt. "What is it?" He asked just seeing Hermione, Ron and Harry. "Who are you? What do you want --" 

Seeing Harry and Y/n, Lovegood's jaw goes slack in shock. "Hello, Uncle Xenophilius...You know Harry, Hermione and Ron...You met a few months back" Y/n introduced looking at the man, upon her. 

Xenophilus's eyes, eyes drift to Harry's scar. "Would it be okay if we came in? It won't take long, sir. I promise." Harry asked holding onto Y/n's hand. He nodded opening the door for all of them and hugging Y/n. 

Great tottering towers of Quibbler back issues rise to the ceiling while an old-fashioned wooden printing press chugs away in the centre of the room, spitting out new ones. "Excuse me." 

As Xenophilius steps to the wheezing press, the four glances at past quibbler laying about Muggle murders rise, Dozens die as death eaters attack, Harry in hiding, Where is the chosen one? You-know-who claims another victim; Quidditch world cup cancelled amid death threats. 

Abruptly, the press goes silent and Lovegood turns. "So. What brings you here, Mr Potter?" Xenophilius asked, Y/n sat on the couch next to her boyfriend looking around her childhood home. 

"Well, sir, we need some help." 

"Well, I see. Not to mention, helping Harry Potter, rather dangerous these days." Xenophilius glanced at the four as Y/n nodded because everything was with Newt, Tina and Queenie. 

Ron asked, "Aren't you the one who keeps telling everyone that it's their first duty to help Harry?".

Y/n, nodded looking over to Ron. "I have expressed that view, yes. In the past. Would you excuse me one moment? I shall return shortly and, um, try to help you..." Lovegood dashes from the room.

"What's happening?" Harry asked turning to Y/n who had her eyebrows furrowed, She never seemed her Uncle act this paranoid before, only when it came to writing a story that had to be out the next day. 

She shrugged looking at him, "Not sure, I have never seen him this paranoid..." Y/n mentioned, Ron shook his head.

Hermione suddenly gasps and points to a spiral horn mounted on the wall. "Do you see that?" Hermione pointed out to Y/n as she observed the horn mounted on the wall.