21

Edited; Y/n doesn't hate Cho or anything. Just saying that just in case some of you thought that. She is just jealous and not going to show it as Hermione or Ron does. And all because you're jealous of someone, don't bring them down...Enjoy.
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Task

About one day after the task, Cho sits with a fellow Ravenclaw girl who whispers in her ear and giggles Cho smiles enigmatically and casts a faint glance toward Harry, who responds by spilling porridge down his chin. As he dabs his mouth with his napkin, Parvati and Padma stroll by and cast him an identical look. 

Y/n looked up from the Quibbler from next to Harry. Hermione huffed and slammed the prophet on the table. "I don't believe it! She's done it again!? Y/n" Hermione turned to her friend as Y/n looked away from Harry. 

On the Daily Prophet, it was a photo of her and Harry hugging. 'HARRY POTTER'S SECRET HEARTACHE.' "Y/n Sterling, an odd girl seems to develop a taste for Gryffindor wizards at her latest prey Gryffindor's own Fred Weasley, Who was catch calling Y/n his girlfriend, No word from how Harry Potter is taking this-" 

The four of them turned to Fred, who looked at them worryingly. "Mate, I think you are in trouble?" George whispered to Fred. 

"No, Fred and Y/n are not allowed-" Ron ranted, "Y/n is a sweet girl, Fred is Fred-" 

"Agreed-" Harry uttered but no one heard him as he looked down at his pourage. 

"Can you go and break his heart already? He's only doing this because of Harry-" Ron continued as Hermione rolled her eyes at Fred. 

Y/n sighed and go up walking over to Fred and George. "I'm not getting hurt?" Fred asked as Y/n shook her head. 

"Fred, I'm sorry...I have to break your heart..." Y/n spoke putting a hand on his shoulder. Fred's mouth dramatically dropped as George started to burst out laughing. Fred grabbed a napkin and faked cried into it.

Ron rolled his eyes at his brothers as Y/n sat back with them, "That went good-" Harry nodded turning to Y/n who shook her head looking down at the Quibbler reading that instead of the daily prompt. 

"Parcel for you, Mr Weasley." A small boy said walking up and holding a Parcel. 

The four turned to him as Ron took the parcel, "Ah, thank you, Nigel." The boy stares in jittery awe at Harry.

"Not now, Nigel" 

As Nigel stumbles off, Harry and Hermione share a glance as Y/n finally comes back to reality and turned to Ron. "I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph or something. Hey, Mum sent me something....mum sent me a dress......" Ron looked down in awe. 

Y/n looked at him, as he lifted a lace-trimmed gown, "Does bonnet? Match your eyes " Said Harry looking through the box, "Ah! here it is-" He continued to tease as Y/n shook her head. 

"I think it looks lovely, just needs a little fixing that's all," Y/n said putting the dressing robe in a good view in her head. 

"Oh of course you would, Hey Ginny! Here these are for you-" Ron held out the dressing robe. 

Ginny shook her head, "I'm not wearing those...There ghastly..." Hermione started to laugh as Fred and George also laughed. 

"What're you on about?" Ron asked Hermione. 

"They're not for Ginny . for you. Dress robes." 

"Dress robes! For what?" Ron asked furrowing his eyebrows.